Win Prizes Season 2023 Game Previews

Which is your favourite preview of 2023?

• R1 - away vs St Kilda by mattis117

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • R13 - home vs Richmond by BarbieITFC

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • R8 - home vs Hawthorn by Mr Cheese

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • R6 - home vs Western Bulldogs by BeinPurplenGreen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • R22 - away vs WC by Snuffaluphagus

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice work tony, you get the Josh Carr Cup! Last round of the season was always my favourite, see what the others put up then BANG hit them when they're not expecting it.
Wait, what? Preview schedule in the OP is missing a round. There's 24 rounds this year, thanks to magic round.
Do I get extra points in the final scoring for helping out, or lose points for being a smart arse?

Wait, what? Preview schedule in the OP is missing a round. There's 24 rounds this year, thanks to magic round.
Do I get extra points in the final scoring for helping out, or lose points for being a smart arse?
Square peg into a missing magic round bumhole = smartarse??

WHERE THE F*CK DID THAT COME FROM??

Western Bulldogs away pretty please.

Watching French Bulldog GIF by Virgin Trains

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im a bit late to the party.

Could I please have Geelong in round 10?
I've always wanted to do one of these. There have been some all time greats on here. Inside footy would be proud
Nice one mate!!! Yeah there’s been some absolute art put up over the years.

Round 8 the Hawks for me please. Genuinely nerve-wracking this, some immense talent on our board (honestly, check out some of the other teams - seriously lacking). It's almost as if intelligent, witty people need an endless cycle of struggle & unfulfilled hope...

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Round 8 the Hawks for me please. Genuinely nerve-wracking this, some immense talent on our board (honestly, check out some of the other teams - seriously lacking). It's almost as if intelligent, witty people need an endless cycle of struggle & unfulfilled hope...

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app
All yours mate.

Don’t be nervous, do what I do and write it for your own amusement and sure as eggs others will enjoy it as well.

Morning all,

Unfortunately Piggy Smalls has been locked inside an office or wherever he does his work, so is a late scratching for this week's preview vs Foot-e-scray. If anyone else wants to step in and write up something then please let me know ASAP. There's plenty of juicy material, not least of which are Lobster Tears.

I'll Get Around To It
Hi all, I realise that we haven't wrapped this up yet and awarded the PoTY for 2023. I'll get the finalists up in a poll sometime soon.

No really, I will.

Back