SBFFL 2020 PRE-SEASON LIST MANAGEMENT

Remove this Banner Ad

And have re-registered & joined UF - doesn’t look like anything (as in players) has come across though.....everything is blank? :(

PS.....Have created a new 2020 Team List thread for all to add their current squads. Good to have this updated & on a
clean thread in case anything happens with UF again or just to use as a reference.

Last edited:
And have re-registered & joined UF - doesn’t look like anything (as in players) has come across though.....everything is blank? :(

PS.....Have created a new 2020 Team List thread for all to add their current squads. Good to have this updated & on a
clean thread in case anything happens with UF again or just to use as a reference.
Cursing will fill each team list manually once everyone has joined

Definitely makes things easier!

I will.
I've selected my keepers - makes it sound easy for you to say yes to them - hope it is as easy as it sounds.

You've got us skipping all the bye weeks - I thought last years, 3-week single round worked well....

If we do the same again we'd need to have one of the weeks down as being player - presumably week 12.

To be honest I can't remember what last years settings were. i am sure we will figure it out.

Happy to do the byes the same way we did last year.

Has it always been 8 SC points a goal?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys,

I have had a go at updating everyone's list, including our 2019 draft picks, all trades to date, and all waivers where a player has been properly delisted.

That means there are two waiver nominations which are outstanding and both players need to log their bids on UF:
Also Phoenix_9 Harley Bennell does not appear on UF so your list should have one vacant spot.

Can we all check our lists for correctness and player positions to ensure they properly reflect SC.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I have had a go at updating everyone's list, including our 2019 draft picks, all trades to date, and all waivers where a player has been properly delisted.

That means there are two waiver nominations which are outstanding and both players need to log their bids on UF:
Also Phoenix_9 Harley Bennell does not appear on UF so your list should have one vacant spot.

Can we all check our lists for correctness and player positions to ensure they properly reflect SC.
Just correct one thing, added RCD and removed L Henderson, and will add Daw

If anyone has any KD or KF up for trade let me know, only have 3 KD and some of KF are getting a little bit older

Mckenna also up for trade if anyone wants to take a punt on him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back