Oppo Camp Sam Kerridge Spud Shield 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, I did it! Winner winner chicken dinner indeed. Ok Davey, don't fall over... & don't say anything stupid. (Clears throat)

"Hey, where's that has-been muttley45 to help me squeeze into my extra-large t-shirt?. Clearly last season was a fluke and he's following the lead of his chosen animal and doing a Western Bulldogs. I hear he was out on the sauce even more than Libba was in the pre-season. I jest, I jest, he's just giving us plebs a chance to win".

"Oh man, there's so many people to thank. Firstly, I'd like to thank God & The Academy. Dunno why, but everyone else does, so I think it's the appropriate thing to do or something"

"I was heartbroken to finish 11th in The Kerridge last season. Those opposition spuds just didn't come through with the goods for me. After a good pre-season of spud watching, I just knew I would finish top 10 this season. But then, it came to me; What if I watched our players as well to see who was slacking off. Ladies & gentlemen, that was the secret ingredient to this win. So I'd like to thank our half-back & half-forward flankers for playing as if they didn't have an opponent, just so they could increase their own disposals from 10 to 15. Allowing Caleb Daniel to get 40 possessions isn't easy, you know".

"To tazaa, thanks for pacing me all season and keeping me on my game. Your points tally would have resulted in a win any other season and for that you should be very proud... & probably a little sadder".

"To Private Hudson, a huge thank-you for not turning up until a few weeks into the season. I'm unsure if you had a Gaff-like suspension hanging over your head or just like to turn up fashionably late. Either way, thank Friar Tuck.

"And last, but not least, I think you all know who is left to thank... That's right; Rufus. That little puppet is an inspiration to us all and he is the very definition of shinboner spirit".

"Ok, I hear that they are about to close the bar, so I'll leave you all in peace to get another rum. I met the best waiter earlier in the night and I'd like to thank him too. This garcon goes by the name of Roozee. He's very hard-working, has prose that could inspire a last-quarter comeback, and best of all; has an endless supply of hilarious gifs & memes. Thank-you Roozee".

If GR hadn't got Jy off that suspension you'd be odds on favorite.

Roozee is just waiting on Gaff to sign with us. He already has the evidence to get his suspension knocked down from 8 to 6 weeks. And then GR won't know what hit him in the PotY voting!

Yes, I did it! Winner winner chicken dinner indeed. Ok Davey, don't fall over... & don't say anything stupid. (Clears throat)

"Hey, where's that has-been muttley45 to help me squeeze into my extra-large t-shirt?. Clearly last season was a fluke and he's following the lead of his chosen animal and doing a Western Bulldogs. I hear he was out on the sauce even more than Libba was in the pre-season. I jest, I jest, he's just giving us plebs a chance to win".

"Oh man, there's so many people to thank. Firstly, I'd like to thank God & The Academy. Dunno why, but everyone else does, so I think it's the appropriate thing to do or something"

"I was heartbroken to finish 11th in The Kerridge last season. Those opposition spuds just didn't come through with the goods for me. After a good pre-season of spud watching, I just knew I would finish top 10 this season. But then, it came to me; What if I watched our players as well to see who was slacking off. Ladies & gentlemen, that was the secret ingredient to this win. So I'd like to thank our half-back & half-forward flankers for playing as if they didn't have an opponent, just so they could increase their own disposals from 10 to 15. Allowing Caleb Daniel to get 40 possessions isn't easy, you know".

"To tazaa, thanks for pacing me all season and keeping me on my game. Your points tally would have resulted in a win any other season and for that you should be very proud... & probably a little sadder".

"To Private Hudson, a huge thank-you for not turning up until a few weeks into the season. I'm unsure if you had a Gaff-like suspension hanging over your head or just like to turn up fashionably late. Either way, thank Friar Tuck.

"And last, but not least, I think you all know who is left to thank... That's right; Rufus. That little puppet is an inspiration to us all and he is the very definition of shinboner spirit".

"Ok, I hear that they are about to close the bar, so I'll leave you all in peace to get another rum. I met the best waiter earlier in the night and I'd like to thank him too. This garcon goes by the name of Roozee. He's very hard-working, has prose that could inspire a last-quarter comeback, and best of all; has an endless supply of hilarious gifs & memes. Thank-you Roozee".
Congrats on the win Daveyboy, just as westerns and tiggers have demonstrated recently, back to back glory is bloody hard to achieve, over to you now to try and defend the title. :thumbsu:

Cox did his best impression of the Kerridge tonight mind you

Where was Rance???

The full back of the millennium was at Lowes picking up a bargain of sloppy trackpants!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could mount a case for the renaming of the award to the McKernan medal.

Extrapolating his game against us out across a season would mean.....

396 disposals, 154 marks, 88 goals and a lazy 150 hitouts obviously he wouldn't be spending much time in the ruck as you'd be loath to move the best CHF in the league away from his natural position.

Also would mean that McKernan would be earning around 1,000,000 per season. I just shake me head :D

Got 2 Brownlow votes v Us last night

Extrapolate 2 votes by 23 and stick that in your book

Got 2 Brownlow votes v Us last night

Extrapolate 2 votes by 23 and stick that in your book
Yes, McKernan even managed to earn 2 votes against 'The Bye'.

First Brownlow votes in his career this season. Think he got 1 against someone else as well Monday night.

So Sam Kerridge has been given his marching orders from the Blues. Here is out chance.

Worth a look?
4676b8f09923dd0647f2a6044ca2a56f.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back