SALADA/VladFL: Slap on the wrist. - STRICTLY ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancel Foxtel subscription citing AFL corruption as a reason.

Essendon are guilty of some wrong doing this must not be forgotten. My major gripe even beyond points and picks is the wrong officials being charged.

I can't as I have it split over 5 houses, what we doing is black ops.

If it affects 34 of your staff (players) someone needs to be accountable

It is not how you define the content of a duty owed. I don't have the time to think this through completely but as a matter of principle you should have a very hard time convincing a judge that it was foreseeable that a chiropractor, and even a sports scientist, would go rogue to the extent that some reports suggest. The difference with Dank is vicarious liability.

Draft picks. Contrary to popular belief a few years out of 1st and second round is not that big a deal (especially with such a young list). The issues at Carlton and St Kilda were much more the result of mismanagement of their lists than not being able to bring two or three players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dank said he has evidence of nothing illegal and will show it if Essendon gets it's point stripped or Hird banned.

Time to come to the party Dank.
If Dank really does have said evidence, it's time for him to cease the grandstanding and just come out with it. In fact, the time to do so has probably passed long ago.

Draft picks. Contrary to popular belief a few years out of 1st and second round is not that big a deal (especially with such a young list). The issues at Carlton and St Kilda were much more the result of mismanagement of their lists than not being able to bring two or three players.
Agree completely, out of points, Hird, draft picks, I'd happily give away the picks. Look at collingwood, most of their good youngsters were picked 40+

Yeah good point even over on the Carlton board some are suggesting what a joke their own list is when even without draft picks for two seasons Essendon's list will still in a better position than the blues!

If Dank really does have said evidence, it's time for him to cease the grandstanding and just come out with it. In fact, the time to do so has probably passed long ago.

If this ship is about to sink then we have pretty much everything to gain and nothing to lose to bring Dank in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back