Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Hinkley still has the players and was the mastermind behind today's famous victory. Koch would be considering offering Ken a 2-3 year contract extension after such an inspirational victory.
sorry we failed, we have probably made the situation worse.

As much as I hate ken his celebrations on the final siren are ****ing classic. Such a geriatric

Screenshot_20240520_062931_One UI Home.jpg

I haven't watched the presser but if he says that, he's an even bigger moron than I thought

Remember when Choco was furious after beating Geelong on the siren (Poulten?)

Yet somehow - in Hinkleyland- a very lucky, scrape back a 4 goal lead, win against a bottom 4 side missing their key players is wonderful, and not another canary on the floor of the cage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1994782

The Hinkley magic certainly worked a treat in the first half yesterday.

When we win it's "Hinkley magic", when we lose its "the players let Kenny down".
I can only think of one magic thing about Hinkley - it'd be absolutely magic if he were to announce his retirement, effective immediately.

I can only think of one magic thing about Hinkley - it'd be absolutely magic if he were to announce his retirement, effective immediately.
Nah his real magic is survival.

He always manages to do just enough.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nah his real magic is survival.

He always manages to do just enough.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
And in 5 short days, it's official - he's survived longer than anyone else, in terms of games coached without a grand final. Like Bradman's 99.94, his record will be untouched for the rest of eternity.

But he has to keep going .. Brad Scott ;).
Well let him keep going at the Crows. Plenty of benefits to that scenario:
  • Ken gets to keep his remarkable winless streak going
  • It stuffs up the Crows for even longer, and
  • We get our club back!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back