Admin Notice S37 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I hadn’t even noticed

Why does TiF have one?

I am sure they are
Movie Laughing GIF by Star Wars

Okay shut up Greenery stop derailing the thread

Just FYI my teammates went rogue and posted the teamsheets AGAINST my instruction, as they moved me from ruck rover

I would like the BTGID charge to go to my new co captain Supersuns
My first act as Co-Captain is to correct the team sheet that was posted

SEC [5]. TEAM SUBMISSION
5A) Submission Rules

Maliciously hindering the simmers from doing their jobs, by any deliberate acts to alter the team sheet such that simmers have additional difficulty in using them, will not be tolerated.

SEC [6]. PENALTIES

The Administrator shall apply the following penalties for breaches of the Rules under Sections 4 and 5 as above.

6A) Major Offence

The following list of offences will result in a 4 point plus a 2-game suspension for the captain (if there are multiple captains at a club, the captain of the offending club will be randomly selected for suspension) in league standings:
  • Failing to submit a valid initial squad in the squad submission thread by deadline as per 4A
  • Failing to satisfy the minimum initial squad list requirement (22 eligible players) as per 4A
  • Failing to satisfy the minimum team list requirement in season (20 eligible players) as per 4A
  • Failure to submit a complete team sheet in the submission thread by the deadline as per 5A
  • Editing the team sheet after team sheet deadline as per 5A
  • Deliberately hindering the simulation team through disregard of 5A, 5B and/or 5C.
  • Deliberately naming a player that is deemed ineligible as per 5B
Well, looks like a pretty clear case to me.

I cannot be held liable for the actions of my teammates, please punish them accordingly
I disagree. You (presuming you're captain, I genuinely wouldn't know nor care) absolutely are responsible for the posters on your lists.

You're responsible for their confirmation to be signed to your club, you're responsible for their behaviour when they get out of line and are informed by admin accordingly and as such you are responsible for their behaviour.

It seems a pretty clear case to me, but alas, the Committee and admin will confer and come to a conclusion I'm sure.

I disagree. You (presuming you're captain, I genuinely wouldn't know nor care) absolutely are responsible for the posters on your lists.

You're responsible for their confirmation to be signed to your club, you're responsible for their behaviour when they get out of line and are informed by admin accordingly and as such you are responsible for their behaviour.

It seems a pretty clear case to me, but alas, the Committee and admin will confer and come to a conclusion I'm sure.
Thank you.
#outwithGreenery

But I just said the opposite, so as captain I would like to absolve myself of all responsibility.
My lawyer, serial_thrilla, has informed me I can do so and I have no doubt he has my best intentions at heart.

But I just said the opposite, so as captain I would like to absolve myself of all responsibility.
My lawyer, serial_thrilla, has informed me I can do so and I have no doubt he has my best intentions at heart.
Go to bed.

I won't sleep until this matter is resolved.
The Sweet FA Committee has a reputation for resolving matters like this very promptly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THE LEAGUES INTEGRITY IS UNDER THREAD, WE MUST TURN TO THE ONE WHO SAVES US FROM THE TEAM SHEET ABUSERS, A SILENT PROTECTER, THE BANE OF THE SFA, THE CLARKEM
View attachment 1949985
I HEREBY SUSPEND ALL DRAGON ACTIVITIES UNTIL APRIL 20TH UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

GO TO BED CHILDREN.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back