Admin Notice S37 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

god a rule is going to have to be created for this, isn't it? aggh
There used to be a rule about it. But it must have dropped off in the past few seasons.

Team submission thread also asks to refrain from posting teams until the previous week's results have been posted in that thread. Very rude of big_icky to jump the gun like that.
Looks like we've all broken that rule several times over since Round 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

committee is now discussing folding the dragons after this. Thanks guys, you made that place have activity. Disgusting.
Pleased Wring Hands GIF

Have you created a breakaway Competition?
I play for Supersuns FFC, please refer to my avatar and those of my teammates.
Please send your complaints to the complaints department, I hear they're very eager to receive new complaints which they will deal with in due course.

Sorry, you'll have the lodge the 100 pages of paper work to our dear admin and wait 93 business days for it to be accepted.
Yes once this has been filed a team member will be assigned to the role, they will then raise this manner as high urgency once the deadline has passed, at this point it will be sent to a separate complaint department.

I play for Supersuns FFC, please refer to my avatar and those of my teammates.

I hadn’t even noticed

Why does TiF have one?

Please send your complaints to the complaints department, I hear they're very eager to receive new complaints which they will deal with in due course.

I am sure they are

Okay shut up Greenery stop derailing the thread

Just FYI my teammates went rogue and posted the teamsheets AGAINST my instruction, as they moved me from ruck rover

I would like the BTGID charge to go to my new co captain Supersuns
you should delist them for it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back