Russians are my favorite people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will survive long after the snowflake westerners have died out.

Actually, completely the other way.

Russian life expectancy is falling and they are in demographic decline.

When rumours started that the Russians were going into Syria in 2015 I messaged a mate who does that kind of crazypants war stuff and asked if it was true, he goes, yep it is true and the jihadists need to get ready.

I was like, what, will they be more brutal in their bombing than Assad? Yes he says. More than the Yanks? Yes.

I was all wow, who are they like then?

The Russians. The Russians are like the Russians.

LOL.

I also remember that the Russians posted this after they went in, to give the world an idea of what the fighting was actually doing, remains one of the most stunning things I've ever seen.

They blow up their own apartment blocks full of their own citizens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wat?

I didn’t say that.

I am quoting the two weeks of dealing with line jumping Russians at the Buffet in Phuket Jan 2018, which was kind of funny by the end of it all, but yeh, sorry if you took offence Val

He is referring to the gangs of white supremacists that regularly murder gay and non white people and used to post the videos on YouTube.

Do they? Are you sure?

I think you are hallucinating and need a cup of tea.

Here have this one. I promise it isn't radioactive.
Wikipedia never lies!!!11

When commiserations over a bombing are announced 3 days in advance of the bombing, the evidence starts to mount up.

13 Sept: "I have just received a report. According to information from Rostov-on-Don, an apartment building in the city of Volgodonsk was blown up last night."

16 Sept: Volgodonsk apartment building bombing actually happens.

The explanation could have been that they had word a bombing was going to happen, but the speaker misinterpreted it as the bombing had already happened.

Could have.

Wikipedia never lies!!!11

When commiserations over a bombing are announced 3 days in advance of the bombing, the evidence starts to mount up.

13 Sept: "I have just received a report. According to information from Rostov-on-Don, an apartment building in the city of Volgodonsk was blown up last night."

16 Sept: Volgodonsk apartment building bombing actually happens.

The explanation could have been that they had word a bombing was going to happen, but the speaker misinterpreted it as the bombing had already happened.

Could have.
Every reporter or ex spy who investigated that false flag ended up dead so it must have been some sort of misunderstanding.

450px-Antoine_pesne_friedrich_wil.jpg

LONG overdue thread. King Frederick William I or Fre-Wili as he was known colloquially was my favourite royal. Curious who else people think should be in the frame?

Edit: apologies this was meant for the "prussians are my favourite people" thread

LONG overdue thread. King Frederick William I or Fre-Wili as he was known colloquially was my favourite royal. Curious who else people think should be in the frame?

Edit: apologies this was meant for the "prussians are my favourite people" thread
Separated at birth? Brendon-Goddard.jpg

Not K-Fred?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back