Russians are my favorite people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

When rumours started that the Russians were going into Syria in 2015 I messaged a mate who does that kind of crazypants war stuff and asked if it was true, he goes, yep it is true and the jihadists need to get ready.

I was like, what, will they be more brutal in their bombing than Assad? Yes he says. More than the Yanks? Yes.

I was all wow, who are they like then?

The Russians. The Russians are like the Russians.

LOL.

I also remember that the Russians posted this after they went in, to give the world an idea of what the fighting was actually doing, remains one of the most stunning things I've ever seen.

When rumours started that the Russians were going into Syria in 2015 I messaged a mate who does that kind of crazypants war stuff and asked if it was true, he goes, yep it is true and the jihadists need to get ready.

I was like, what, will they be more brutal in their bombing than Assad? Yes he says. More than the Yanks? Yes.

I was all wow, who are they like then?

The Russians. The Russians are like the Russians.

LOL.

I also remember that the Russians posted this after they went in, to give the world an idea of what the fighting was actually doing, remains one of the most stunning things I've ever seen.

Farcough, that place doesn’t look better than QLD! Say no to drugs man!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Farcough, that place doesn’t look better than QLD! Say no to drugs man!
Mate, they are already ahead of QLD by a fair way given they have already gone through the knock it down phase and can focus on the rebuilding phase.

As a person with most of my family from there..

There's nothing at all particularly different about them compared to Aussies.
Good c**ts, not so good c**ts, and all kinds of in between

Much like everywhere else in the world

But I guess if you need to have something to idolise and glorify there's worse places around

Let's go for a bicycle ride in to Chernobyl (and inside an actual reactor), and see if we can start up the ferris wheel while we're there....................

.........what is that pipe?.........it is radioactive I suppose.............

Don’t know if it’s still around anyone but there used to be a Russian dash cam twitter page. Crazy s**t.

They will survive long after the snowflake westerners have died out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back