Sport Rugby League/Union Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So you no longer own any functioning ipads Number37 ??

At least the cricket should be good this year... oh, wait.....

I just resigned myself to the fact that the teams I support will choke.
How can it be too much to ask the footy gods for my teams to win every game, every year?
Surely that is not asking too much?
The world is a cruel place GTG. :(

I just resigned myself to the fact that the teams I support will choke.
How can it be too much to ask the footy gods for my teams to win every game, every year?
Surely that is not asking too much?
The world is a cruel place GTG. :(
Chin up mate. Go do/see/listen to something you love & lift the spirits. :thumbsu:

Chin up mate. Go do/see/listen to something you love & lift the spirits. :thumbsu:
giphy.gif

Damn. If I'd known you didn't need that screen anymore I would've bought it off you for a fair price. Could've covered the cost of the fuel.

Missed opportunity.

You can still purchase it for $100.

Has a few minor scratches, some petrol burns and a splashing of blood.

Be quick, one time only offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem with Parramatta is they play down to average opposition, nearly cost us last Friday night. Or if we get a handy lead we take our foot off the pedal and let teams back into the game. Will need to put in a whole 80 minute game to actually have a chance. I wouldn't take any notice of the last time we played them. None of their origin players played in that game.

I don't expect us to win but hopefully it's close. Would give us confidence heading into week two.

Did you watch the U20's GF PVF?

Should have been up 14-0 after 10 mins. 4 on 2 and drop the ball 10m out from the try line.

Only to get nutted late in the game.

Not sure how I feel about Hayne being back at Parramatta.

On one hand when he's at his best he can be an unstoppable force and brilliant to watch.

On the other hand he's abit of a tosser who isn't really a team player. And the way he came back to the NRL left a bad taste in my mouth.

We have a pretty decent list at the moment that can contend without him. He's either going to be the icing on top of a potential premiership cake or a major distraction.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back