Game Day Round 9 vs. WCE, Marvel, 1:00pm Sun 12/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They declared Bytel as cap # 1188... And nothing for Richards.

There's something in that I reckon.

Richards sub.
Bytel was probably a definite already and Elliott out created the debut for Richards. They'll need a while to calculate what number cap Richards is...

Begg named over Johnson as an emergency says how much Ash has fallen.
No it doesn’t, Ash is being trained up as a defender to replace Howie when he retires. He’s actually doing well. He is my favourite player but I did think he was done but he’s looking very promising as a high marking intercept defender. His ground ball game needs work but there’s definitely promise there. It’s not unusual for clubs to do this and it often revives a career. Presti came to us as a full forward and was not very good at AFL level but was a great defender.

Begg if needed won’t do much but him as an emergency is understandable.

No it doesn’t, Ash is being trained up as a defender to replace Howie when he retires. He’s actually doing well. He is my favourite player but I did think he was done but he’s looking very promising as a high marking intercept defender. His ground ball game needs work but there’s definitely promise there. It’s not unusual for clubs to do this and it often revives a career. Presti came to us as a full forward and was not very good at AFL level but was a great defender.

Ash will likely be playing as a forward this weekend.

Him in defence was to see what it could do. There’s nothing special about AJ. I’m sorry a few X factor moments from a final in 2022 is nothing.

Fin has shown more this year, even at AFL level.

Who would have thought not recruiting a young tall forward in the past decade would bite us in the bum, wow who knew? 🙄 🤦‍♂️
Lucky we picked up Sam McLarty then. We’ll just swing him forward!

Actually would like t see Begg trained up as either defender or forward... he is quite hletic and has the height, will never be a ruck IMHO (Leave that to Steene)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sunday May 12
West Coast Eagles v Collingwood
Marvel Stadium, Wurundjeri
1:00pm (AEST)

In:
McInnes, Richards, Macrae, Bytel
Out: McCreery (concussion), Mihocek (hamstring), Elliott (back), Schultz (suspension)

COLLINGWOOD V WEST COAST EAGLES
BBrayden Maynard Darcy MooreJeremy Howe
HBIsaac QuaynorJohn NobleOleg Markov
CSteele SidebottomScott PendleburyJosh Daicos
HFHarvey HarrisonBilly FramptonReef McInnes
FPatrick LipsinkiBobby HillDarcy Cameron
RMason CoxJack CrispNick Daicos
INTFinlay MacraeJack BytelJoe Richards
Will Hoskin-ElliottLachlan Sullivan
EMGEdward AllanAiden BeggCharlie Dean

From the main board game preview thread (North supporter)
West coast will be cursing losing Yeo and Waterman.

Both of them play and they are right in this.

Collingwood has next to no depth which will be highlighted over the next couple of weeks, but no Yeo and Waterman will prove too much for the eagles.

Collingwood by 13

I wouldn't say no depth if that depth hasn't played much.
As soon as you said North supporter, it disqualified that person from having any clue talking about football, let alone depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back