Game Day Round 9 vs. WCE, Marvel, 1:00pm Sun 12/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a late out. Extremely late out, actually.

Penny was told very last minute he was playing.

Injury, personal, fake injury - don’t know the story.

Carmichael is on shaky ground (unsure if he’s injured). Most of us can agree that Harry probably needs a little longer in the VFL. He has a chance to play midfield this week, though.

Not injured. Trained yesterday so whatever the reason looks like he is okay
Good chance he plays on the wing and Harry midfield

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see Ed Allan has been named on the extended bench.
I know he hasn't really done much to warrant selection, but I'd love to see him get a run.

Rubbish game for Shultz to be out. Last time he played the Weagles he kicked a bag of 5!

Is it just me or are you getting grumpy in your old age, TGG? Crap team? Weakened team for sure.
Weakened team. Crap team. What's the difference? My grumpiness surely has no influence on our player availability and the teams with which we are required to compete each week. This week with a severely pruned autumn line up due to a decimation of usual team members, we are according to the most knowledgeable among us, in an even better position to beat WC than if we had a full list available. You need to start considering your glasses as half full rather than half empty. You call me grumpy, but who is the one here predicting a resounding victory for our threadbare line up? Not you! Ye of little faith!!!!!!

In recent history I can only think of Leggy being the best example of a BF and VFL Dud coming in and being a roaring success in the senior's team.

Anyone else we can think of coming from the absolute clouds and starring against the odds?

I see Ed Allan has been named on the extended bench.
I know he hasn't really done much to warrant selection, but I'd love to see him get a run.
He has been named because there is literally no one else available. Got nothing to do with BANGING the door down DEMANDING a game.

Weakened team. Crap team. What's the difference? My grumpiness surely has no influence on our player availability and the teams with which we are required to compete each week. This week with a severely pruned autumn line up due to a decimation of usual team members, we are according to the most knowledgeable among us, in an even better position to beat WC than if we had a full list available. You need to start considering your glasses as half full rather than half empty. You call me grumpy, but who is the one here predicting a resounding victory for our threadbare line up? Not you! Ye of little faith!!!!!!
True. Even with some of those outs in I rarely anticipate a thumping of our opposition. It's just not been the Collingwood way for most games in the past decade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In recent history I can only think of Leggy being the best example of a BF and VFL Dud coming in and being a roaring success in the senior's team.

Anyone else we can think of coming from the absolute clouds and starring against the odds?
Nick Daicos came from 2 years of playing playstation during lockdowns.

Nick Daicos came from 2 years of playing playstation during lockdowns.
Hmm. Maybe Stephenson can be in this list. But he was our first selection so doesn’t really qualify re expectations vs Leggy. Maybe Checkers gets the next gong there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back