Game Day Round 9 vs. WCE, Marvel, 1:00pm Sun 12/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q's drop off has been alarming

Wonder what the issue is
Not alarming.
(Unless you’re sam_e….which means we should trace him for pick 1)

Similar to rounds 1-10 last year.

He fumbled everything last year, but wasn’t losing 1v1.

He’s still not losing 1v1. Despite fumbling.

So I’m happy to let him build into the year.
Hardly our worst.

Out: Beau - Schultz
In: McInnes - Bytel

FB: Howe - Frampton - Quaynor
HB: Maynard - Moore - Noble
C: J. Daicos - Crisp - Sidebottom
HF: Lipinski - Mihocek - Hoskin-Elliott
FF: Elliott - Cox - Hill
FOLL: Cameron - N. Daicos - Pendlebury
INT: Markov - McInnes - Harrison - Sullivan
SUB: Bytel

not sure that does anything apart from confirm the 'intentional' part of the matrix

As soon as it's off the ball it becomes "intentional", no avoiding that. I'd like to know how definitively it was to the back of the head rather than the shoulder blade. All the footage I've seen is unclear.

Frivolous appeals to the tribunal just set the impression that all appeals to the tribunal will be friviulous,

No point being the boy who cried wolf. We’ve already seen some ridiculous tribunal challenges this year, the clubs making them have suffered hits to their credibility.

How can it be "frivolous" if it could get him off?

Out: Beau - Schultz
In: McInnes - Bytel

FB: Howe - Frampton - Quaynor
HB: Maynard - Moore - Noble
C: J. Daicos - Crisp - Sidebottom
HF: Lipinski - Mihocek - Hoskin-Elliott
FF: Elliott - Cox - Hill
FOLL: Cameron - N. Daicos - Pendlebury
INT: Markov - McInnes - Harrison - Sullivan
SUB: Bytel
I see us going Macrae and Richards but McInnes and Bytel are in the mix.

There's only four names who'll come in: Macrae, Richards, McInnes and Bytel.

That's it. Nobody else really put their hand up.

Frivolous appeals to the tribunal just set the impression that all appeals to the tribunal will be friviulous,

No point being the boy who cried wolf. We’ve already seen some ridiculous tribunal challenges this year, the clubs making them have suffered hits to their credibility.
Agreed there's absolutely no point.

Schultz hit the back of the head. The sense in trying to argue isn't there. Nobody wants to see little Johnny replicate that at Auskick, nobody wants to see if go a few centimetres higher. Give Schultz a week off to work on his game because Harrison pantsed him last night. Credit to Harvey but one we used pick #52 to get, the other one cost a future first and a second rounder.

Surely it’s Fin in for McCreery

This is a danger game imo. West Coast aren’t the straight garbage they have been for two years and even then they beat us in the corresponding game in 2022

We wouldn’t want to take this lightly
Sheed played like Judd in his prime last year against us. Yeo and Kelly are in good form at the moment. I can see Sheed finding form again and Reid is already very dangerous. It'll be a decent battle in the midfield.

Not alarming.
(Unless you’re sam_e….which means we should trace him for pick 1)

Similar to rounds 1-10 last year.

He fumbled everything last year, but wasn’t losing 1v1.

He’s still not losing 1v1. Despite fumbling.

So I’m happy to let him build into the year.
Hardly our worst.
Who would you say has been worse?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sheed played like Judd in his prime last year against us. Yeo and Kelly are in good form at the moment. I can see Sheed finding form again and Reid is already very dangerous. It'll be a decent battle in the midfield.

Yeo out which is huge for them.

Reid sore.

While it's sad we lose arguably two of our best pressure players, let’s not let it define this game. Whoever comes in will not want to lose their spot and hopefully perform well. Soldier out, soldier in mentality.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back