Review Round 18 2021 - GWS Giants v Sydney Swans, 6.10 pm at Metricon Stadium, Sun 18 July

Remove this Banner Ad

The wash up of this will be interesting. Not sure why they were there TBH.
This was prior to any known Sydney linked cases in Victoria to be fair, Riccardi was on Lygon St for the Euro final as well which is a risk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This was prior to any known Sydney linked cases in Victoria to be fair, Riccardi was on Lygon St for the Euro final as well which is a risk

I would like to think playing AFL is the priority for most, If Riccardi has done that in the middle of the night I hope his papers are stamped. Speaks volumes as to where he is at in terms of playing form.

I would like to think playing AFL is the priority for most, If Riccardi has done that in the middle of the night I hope his papers are stamped. Speaks volumes as to where he is at in terms of playing form.
He's a 21-year-old with significant connection to a once in a lifetime experience, reckon that's a very harsh view

Slammer owning Buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Great courage from Idun as well going back with the flight to impact that, it's a team job on Franklin so this is a brilliant start

Remove this Banner Ad

Back