Game Day Round 11 vs. Fremantle, OS, 8:10pm Friday 24/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will more than likely rest Mihocek again with the trip to Perth. With no other options I'd be happy to bring in Kreuger.
Why does Mihochek need to be 'rested'? What has he been doing the last few weeks while not playing? We are in the business of winning games to win premierships, not providing vacations to players during the season. If he is over his injury he can take his seat on the plane along with everyone else, along with Kreuger who should be in as McInnes's replacement.

We’ve done an amazing job these past two weeks to jag two great wins with a bunch of debutants and fringe players.

But I feel like we were virtually out of gas in Q4 and won’t be able to pull another rabbit out of a hat if we get behind late in next week’s game.

Hopefully Freo puts up a meek effort and we blow them off the park early, otherwise I think this one might be a bridge too far.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Why does Mihochek need to be 'rested'? What has he been doing the last few weeks while not playing? We are in the business of winning games to win premierships, not providing vacations to players during the season. If he is over his injury he can take his seat on the plane along with everyone else, along with Kreuger who should be in as McInnes's replacement.
Not really sure but it might be risky to bring him back after 2 weeks with a hammy. I am actually advocating for Krueger this week. I can't see us going in without reef and Mihocek potentially unavailable and think AJ just needs to keep playing VFL for now.

Will be interesting to see the outs this week, hopefully Oleg doesn’t get dropped, been playing his role as has everyone else. Feel Macrae will be one to make way, just the weakest link out of the newbies that are in the side. I suspect Mccreery and Mihocek will come in for WHE and Reef

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be interesting to see the outs this week, hopefully Oleg doesn’t get dropped, been playing his role as has everyone else. Feel Macrae will be one to make way, just the weakest link out of the newbies that are in the side. I suspect Mccreery and Mihocek will come in for WHE and Reef
Markov was all but unsighted today and if there are better or more appropriate players available, he should be among the first to make way for them.

Not much difference in the spelling or sound of the two names Frampton and McInnes. Understandable mistake by Dave. Any of us could have done it.
True, as you know l am good with the English language, prefer stuffing it up

Markov was all but unsighted today and if there are better or more appropriate players available, he should be among the first to make way for them.
I agree that he didn’t do much today. I just struggle to see who you could replace him with in the backline.

I feel Dean is the only suitable replacement if we want to have an all tall backline, but I don’t know which other player could play that Half Back supporter role that he has currently.

He’s never been a high possession player, and I feel he always does his job. He’s not in the same form that he was in last year but yeah, I can’t see who could replace him in the half back role currently.

Once Howe is healthy I reckon he’ll make way

I agree that he didn’t do much today. I just struggle to see who you could replace him with in the backline. I feel Dean is the only suitable replacement if we want to have an all tall backline, but I don’t know which other player could play that Half Back supporter role that he has currently.
I think Dean coming in makes sense. Freo have Amiss & Treacy, and will likely have both Darcy and Jackson playing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back