Captains Round 10 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Butters into Gawn looks like the play for me.
Few disaster scores stopped me from being able to take Bont's VC score last week, but luckily Daicos was able to top it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

heck, Ryan's getting 200 points, isn't he? :(

Heck? Heck!
Wait, wot?
I have never used that seppo term in my entire hecking life!
That’s a shocking use of autocorrecting censorship!

Hey Chief-

chicken view GIF

Wondering if I have the cojones to VC Touk against my mob tomorrow night.

Usually this year it's evenly spread across the board (Carlton, Brisbane, Adelaide, Saints, North), with only a couple of times one mid goes troppo (Oliver, Worpel).

It's only the Bulldogs and Port midfields that have absolutely feasted (Bont, Libba, Trelor/Wines, Butters, JHF, Mead). Does the same thing happen with Gold Coast mids?

Wondering if I have the cojones to VC Touk against my mob tomorrow night.

Usually it's either one mid goes troppo (Oliver, Worpel), or it's evenly spread across the board (Carlton, Brisbane, Adelaide, Saints)

It's only the Bulldogs and Port midfields that have absolutely feasted (Bont, Libba, Trelor/Wines, Butters, JHF, Mead). Does the same thing happen with Gold Coast mids?
I'm going Touk VC.

I don't think it's that big of a ballsy move. He's averaging 116, close to a solid enough captain score. He's one of the fittest players in the comp, the short break shouldn't affect him. His last 3 scores against the Cats has been 109, 125 and 133. His average at TIO is 125 (with a high score of 167).

Doubt he goes 160+, but I reckon 130 or 140 is on the cards, especially if the Suns are competitive.

****ing gold coast playing first game and ruining vc opportunity... and if mcauliffe and sweet play got 0 other options

hate waiting for teams to drop but they do at 5:25am here lol so that's fun

Grundy at the SCG vs TDK?
Don't have him, but that's a good shout. Loves playing at the SCG. Blues have the most contested midfield, not sure what that means, but I assume tackles, which means stoppages, which means Grundy will have lots to do.

Do it!

I VC'd Touk. Crazy how average how looks these days with Rowell and Anderson coming on. Anyway, never again, he can get flipped at his bye too.

Naicos gets the C.

I VC'd Touk. Crazy how average how looks these days with Rowell and Anderson coming on. Anyway, never again, he can get flipped at his bye too.

Naicos gets the C.
Should’ve vcd Néw recruit seagull Ryan

Huge regrets going Touk

No idea who to captain now

Ryan, Gawn, Daicos or Bont?

Normally I play it safe between Gawn/Bont. Touk butchered it all night and didn’t recover that score. Was a 120+ for the taking, he got scaled badly all night! Was a frustrating watch

Should’ve vcd Néw recruit seagull Ryan

Huge regrets going Touk

No idea who to captain now

Ryan, Gawn, Daicos or Bont?

Normally I play it safe between Gawn/Bont. Touk butchered it all night and didn’t recover that score. Was a 120+ for the taking, he got scaled badly all night! Was a frustrating watch
I'm backing Daicos in.

Keays doesn't get any CBAs these days, so no fear with a tag, he only plays forward and occasionally tags defenders. None of their other mids can tag Nick.

I reckon Pies win at the G, with Nick racking it up in an open and high scoring game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back