Preview Round 1 v Carlton MCG Thursday March 14 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
mini poll

are you #ECI or #eco

im surprisingly eco for the start of a season

feel about as interested as our veterans have looked since that west coast game where we knew it was over

but a campaigner like dimma will do that to ya

hope alan oozay can ignite the old arousal levels

and ffs get bakes out of the fwd line he hates it there, he sucks there compared to the backline, get grimes outta tbl and bakes in

then fugn get cumdawg into the fwdline

same old shyte im cancelling my membership if they keep treating cumdawg like this he fugn won the game for the 2s last week

but nooooo, we gotta have ol man panic at the disco fugn grapey grimes spudding it up and bakes out of position to make it happen

we are fugn cooked as a club for the next 20 years and wehn they look back they will know why

our treatment of the firestarter we need right now

View attachment 1926947
I want cumdog in too

mini poll

are you #ECI or #eco

im surprisingly eco for the start of a season

feel about as interested as our veterans have looked since that west coast game where we knew it was over

but a campaigner like dimma will do that to ya

hope alan oozay can ignite the old arousal levels

and ffs get bakes out of the fwd line he hates it there, he sucks there compared to the backline, get grimes outta tbl and bakes in

then fugn get cumdawg into the fwdline

same old shyte im cancelling my membership if they keep treating cumdawg like this he fugn won the game for the 2s last week

but nooooo, we gotta have ol man panic at the disco fugn grapey grimes spudding it up and bakes out of position to make it happen

we are fugn cooked as a club for the next 20 years and wehn they look back they will know why

our treatment of the firestarter we need right now

View attachment 1926947
Fuqn wivya bro.

Finlay, the blonde dude doesn't do us any favours. Just behind O'Gorman and Deeboy.

Come to think of it no umpire does 😂
Simple Solution - Get Toby Nankervis to request a head count and state that the opposition has nineteen players on the field if the opposition claims that they have 18 players then Toby says no and point to the umpires - let the afl explain the differential count in free kicks !

If Tassie wasn’t so cold I’d probably leave there with Benny. I’m seriously #eco #ecof our team week in week out since last year . Kids dropped for rejects and then swapped around the next week. The core group of culprits go in unscathed and there’s no improvement in results.

If Tassie wasn’t so cold I’d probably leave there with Benny. I’m seriously #eco #ecof our team week in week out since last year . Kids dropped for rejects and then swapped around the next week. The core group of culprits go in unscathed and there’s no improvement in results.
Wait and see what the situation is and the team looks like at the end of the season before you jump off ya turncoat.

Yep I think we we look a tall short. Welcome back from long term injury Lynch, ball going to bombed on your head all night 3 or 4 on 1.
Lynch for Kozi (tall for a tall)
Nank for Naismith (tall for a tall)
Mansell for Banks (small for a small)
Martin for Ryan (1 mid for a tall)

So we are 1 less tall than last week. Which was obviously too tall.

Moving forward I want a maximum of 2 of Pickett/Macca/Broad/Grimes. Then give 44 more games across season on wing/backline to any combo of Clarke, Brown, Banks, Tresize, Bauer… let’s see who can and who can’t play.

I am an advocate for not playing more than 4-5 players under 25-games, so happy to keep playing 2 of the above 4 veterans each week, but not all four.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I agree. Let's give opportunities to players with upside - those opportunities come from not playing / managing older players. At best we're treading water by playing veterans over 30 but more than likely we're drowning. Our next premiership window probably opens 2027 -8 so let's start getting games into the next wave of kids to come through. I do think the club at some point may start angling for a 15-16 finish cos we'd love to hit the next draft (where we have a strong hand) in the pointy end of each round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait and see what the situation is and the team looks like at the end of the season before you jump off ya turncoat.
I can’t wait that long bc it means we’ve wasted another season. That sounds as stupid as having kosi on our list.

Lynch for Kozi (tall for a tall)
Nank for Naismith (tall for a tall)
Mansell for Banks (small for a small)
Martin for Ryan (1 mid for a tall)

So we are 1 less tall than last week. Which was obviously too tall.
Yeah, but Martin is taller bc Ryan plays smaller as he mopes around in the foetal position.

I can’t wait that long bc it means we’ve wasted another season. That sounds as stupid as having kosi on our list.
It's not even r1 yet you drama queen. This is the best side we've fielded in 2 years. Pickett likely sub this week, McIntosh and Grimes will be replaced when their successors string a few good games together in thr VFL. Stop stressing.

It's not even r1 yet you drama queen. This is the best side we've fielded in 2 years. Pickett likely sub this week, McIntosh and Grimes will be replaced when their successors string a few good games together in thr VFL. Stop stressing.
Is it Fireman Sam? Are you 100% certain this is the best team we’ve fielded in two years? What’s the proof? I think it’s the worst side we’ve fielded in two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back