Preview Round 1 v Carlton MCG Thursday March 14 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leigh Fisher and Robert Findlay

CH VENUE TIME
Thursday, March 14, 2024 Carlton vs. Richmond MCG 7:30pm Local
UMPIRES
FIELD UMPIRES 2 - Nick Foot 6 - Daniel Johanson 3 – Leigh Fisher 23 - Robert Findlay
BOUNDARY UMPIRES Ben MacDonald Sam Stagg Damien Main Josh Mather
GOAL UMPIRES Steven Piperno Matthew Dervan EM: Michael Craig

You can’t have a go at yze for wanting to at least see what his best team looks like. If we are still s**t by round 10 with the same types selected then the melts would make sense
Yeah agree, he literally made 4 omissions. Teams only make more than that if there are forced changes or the club’s midway through the season and the team imploded the week before.

He did well.

Just gotta hope those pesky umps don't pinch it from us.
Revenge Of The Sith Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Given the great ins, the outs were a no brainer and bar JGTI is probably the best 22 on the park.
Considering he’s pace and agility in traffic we should seriously consider giving Rioli more midfield time.

Lynch first goal…

Moving forward I want a maximum of 2 of Pickett/Macca/Broad/Grimes. Then give 44 more games across season on wing/backline to any combo of Clarke, Brown, Banks, Tresize, Bauer… let’s see who can and who can’t play.

I am an advocate for not playing more than 4-5 players under 25-games, so happy to keep playing 2 of the above 4 veterans each week, but not all four.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Prestia one for mine is an interesting one. Pretty sad when we might be looking to rest Dion after having played just the one game, albeit on a five day turnaround. Just an indication of the big problems we have with our current list.
Not a problem for mine at all. Prestia and grimes for that matter have been liabilities since at least from the start of last season. We keep playing these guys for leadership? But all it does is hurt us. If Prestia doesn’t play I guarantee our midfield
Will look slicker and quicker

Here is the team for the VFL curtain raiser ….subs like Yassine and George a bit stiff

Richmond VFL practice match squad v Carlton Reserves, Thursday, March 14, 4:00pm AEDT, Swinburne Centre

Backs
James Trezise Ben Miller Mutaz El Nour

Half-Backs
Tom Brown Hugo Ralphsmith Ry Cantwell

Centre
Austin Johnson Kane McAuliffe Sam Banks

Half-Forwards
Matthew Coulthard Judson Clarke Steely Green

Forwards

Jacob Koschitzke Noah Cumberland Mykelti Lefau

Followers

Samson Ryan Lachlan Street William Bravo

Interchange
Nick Girolami
Chad Harris
Oliver Hayes-Brows
Lachlan Wilson
Cameron Olden

Subs
Thomas Brindley
Liam George
Mohammed Yassine
We're hiding Yassine

mini poll

are you #ECI or #eco

im surprisingly eco for the start of a season

feel about as interested as our veterans have looked since that west coast game where we knew it was over

but a campaigner like dimma will do that to ya

hope alan oozay can ignite the old arousal levels

and ffs get bakes out of the fwd line he hates it there, he sucks there compared to the backline, get grimes outta tbl and bakes in

then fugn get cumdawg into the fwdline

same old shyte im cancelling my membership if they keep treating cumdawg like this he fugn won the game for the 2s last week

but nooooo, we gotta have ol man panic at the disco fugn grapey grimes spudding it up and bakes out of position to make it happen

we are fugn cooked as a club for the next 20 years and wehn they look back they will know why

our treatment of the firestarter we need right now

ethan-bradberry.jpg

The one I'm most disppointed about is Banks...

I know he was ordinary last week, but I would keep him in the side over Kmac every day of the week.

I can live with the others, but I really think we need to give kozi a look at it with Lynch in the team , or what was the reason in recruiting him in the first place?

mini poll

are you #ECI or #eco

im surprisingly eco for the start of a season

feel about as interested as our veterans have looked since that west coast game where we knew it was over

but a campaigner like dimma will do that to ya

hope alan oozay can ignite the old arousal levels

and ffs get bakes out of the fwd line he hates it there, he sucks there compared to the backline, get grimes outta tbl and bakes in

then fugn get cumdawg into the fwdline

same old shyte im cancelling my membership if they keep treating cumdawg like this he fugn won the game for the 2s last week

but nooooo, we gotta have ol man panic at the disco fugn grapey grimes spudding it up and bakes out of position to make it happen

we are fugn cooked as a club for the next 20 years and wehn they look back they will know why

our treatment of the firestarter we need right now

View attachment 1926947
I’ve been eco since mid last year. We’re in no mans land at the moment with nothing to get excited about

Geez you blokes jump off quick. Broad was very good last year and dominant for the first half of the season. tailed off like the rest of the team at the end. Blokes a gun.
hes got the fresh baby curse

Good changes.

With mansell back in I think he’ll start and m jr. Will be the sub.
Other way round I reckon. Mansell probably comes in for last quarter and a half as sub - or is subbed out as he's probably not conditioned to run out a full game as yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back