Multiplat Rocket League

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm just amazed that team managed 9 scoring shots, they look utterly hopeless 😂

Towards the end of the match it was mostly just throw the cars at the ball, forgetting defence :p
We did well defending their goal onslaught throughout the match.... could have been 10 - 0 if we didn't save as many shots as we did!

Just some team chat banter!

SDZmAX7.png

I was being potted all game by one teammate, even though I was the one that was getting involved in the defence AND trying to set up the attacks at goal.

As luck would have it, we all got paired up again in the second chance tournament. Hilarity ensued :p

Gotta love the dhumbfaarks in this game that get the full boosts to just then casually go back into goals instead of going for the ball🥴😂

How's your ranking going the last few months? Looks like the lobbies you are in are getting better.

Mostly Platinum with appearances in Diamond. I'm playing competitive 2v2 and 3v3 more frequently - but haven't been playing every day (in recent weeks it's been mostly Thursday-Friday and some Saturday nights).

Backstory behind this goal, had started the game off ok, before letting the opponents back into the match and they hit the front. This led to my teammate going idle (and I was fearing he was going to lose connection etc). I persisted and threw myself at the contest - got a lucky break and was able to move my way into scoring a goal. Miraculously the teammate resumed playing once we evened the score. Sadly we lost 5 - 6 in over time.

And some bloopers - wrongly timed hits that results in goals for the opposition :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back