Game Day RND 9 - 🏈 Carlton v Melbourne Game Day 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cripps is amazingly good in close congested play - you just know he’ll win the ball or get it out to our advantage …for a tallish player that is a very rare quality
I think he grew 20ish cm in one year, went from a murphy-esque medium mid to a KPP height clearance player.

I think he plays better without Young there…
I think it's more that when Young plays we lose all run-out of defence. Every time it goes through Young ball just stops for 20 seconds, everyone gets manned up and the ball doesn't clear the defence.

I think that I just agreed with you.

Cripps is amazingly good in close congested play - you just know he’ll win the ball or get it out to our advantage …for a tallish player that is a very rare quality

He just needs to go back to taking the first option.

When he tries to create 2nd or 3rd options it breaks down. His first options are better than almost anyone in the comp. That is his first wood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great first half. Game closer in play than scoreboard suggests. Got to keep taking good options and scoring when we create the chance. Dees are a good wet weather team, I would have thought. They’ve got the tools.
In general play i think it has been pretty even. We have been super efficient going forward which is a pleasant surprise.

Dumb of umpires to listen to anything Steven May has to say in the first place. If he told me the Earth was round I’d start to doubt it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back