Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
:carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton::carlton:

1651892338721-jpeg.1394277

GK94BdrbkAAlD5U

IN: WALSH
OUT: FOGARTY (suspended/injured)

MILESTONES - Sam Walsh - 100 GAMES
Blake Acres - 150 GAMES

Team.jpg

Broadcast Guide :- 📺 📻

FoxFooty from 4.30PM (AEST)
Kayo from 4.30PM (AEST)
Radio: 3AW, TripleM, SEN, ABC, AFL Nation

Carlton Board & Site Posting rules

#STRONGERTOGETHER

🏈 :carlton: GO BLUES :carlton: 🏈

I will be happy with a solid performance where everyone plays their role. If we are a little bit off Adelaide is quite capable of taking it up to us. This is a game we should win and those can sometimes be the ones that good teams lose. Having said that I think that we will win by a comfortable 35 points. Go Blues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have to give it to our strength and conditioning team. We have a spectacular ability to get injuries between games (during training).

Hopefully it doesn't cost us. Feel like our depth is getting to the edge of the cliff. But I have felt like that a few times and we've come through so fingers crossed I am wrong.

You have to give it to our strength and conditioning team. We have a spectacular ability to get injuries between games (during training).

Hopefully it doesn't cost us. Feel like our depth is getting to the edge of the cliff. But I have felt like that a few times and we've come through so fingers crossed I am wrong.
Yes and no. sometimes also the player needs to have some self awareness and know to slow down. I’d think Walsh may have been back if he’d not be one to overdo himself off the field. At least now we’re seeing Cerra and hammy is not a once off and the conditioning team will hopefully reassess his programs.

Gov launching torps from the goal square into the centre circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back