Rumour Ricky Nixon selling dodgy footballs?

Remove this Banner Ad

I imagine the whole "Team Valeri" thing received a fair bit of blowback after most crypto sharted 95% of its worth between Nov '21 and Nov '22.

"Did you get on Matic Babes?"

If you go on her Facebook now the only public posts are all all this bullshit about healing and self care and what not.

She legit needs to go into a psychiatric facility

#TeamValetti
#AlwaysGambleTheFeature

I imagine the whole "Team Valeri" thing received a fair bit of blowback after most crypto sharted 95% of its worth between Nov '21 and Nov '22.

"Did you get on Matic Babes?"
Only a matter of days til she is back on claiming she sold at the top and rebought at the bottom and is swimming in profits again.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I've almost got sympathy for her now. She's obviously not right mentally.
She's '...just been posted here...' :think:
Is the army (who you would think would have plenty of helpful mechanics) her latest fantasy, considering her 'studies' at the Australian Defence College.

But it's the kid I feel most sorry for, living in a new city, out of a motel, with a mother who seems to live in a constant state of delusion.

Is the army (who you would think would have plenty of helpful mechanics) her latest fantasy, considering her 'studies' at the Australian Defence College.

But it's the kid I feel most sorry for, living in a new city, out of a motel, with a mother who seems to live in a constant state of delusion.

I have none, she's a terrible person, Narcissistic sociopath, saying that i hope she's doing well after magically curing her multiple cancers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't keep a good man down

LOL

64842399-11459269-image-a-10_1669164701917.jpg

Last edited:
Ironic choice of photo when demonstrating one has changed their ways.
Speaking of photos - if you want a laugh, go to his facebook page and scroll down to Des Tuddenham's 80th birthday party.
Ricky does his best to insert his "partner" in as many photos with VFL legends as he can.
They all look about as comfortable as a Cardinal caught walking out of Katoey's R Us !!!

Poor girl copped one of those flat tyres that makes your engine die.

We've all been there.

She still got her onlyfans? :sweatsmile:

EDIT: Yes, she does, last active 3 hours ago haha.

She has an onlyfans? lol

Please share as I need the link in order to get directions on how to get away from the link.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back