RDT XXLVLXX - All flat tracks lead home

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you rearrange the letters in QUINZATE1

You get QUITE NAZ1.

Mind blown.
bcs_alex_jones.jpg

I thought you going to Melbourne for WCE games was bad, but you're in the US for a few days and it's taken over by Nazis. Your powers are incredible.

Personally I think its a bit of a coincidence that all these Nazi's started popping up just as Quinz arrived in the states

Can't spell Quinzate1 without Nazi

If you rearrange the letters in QUINZATE1

You get QUITE NAZ1.

Mind blown.

Is anyone in this thread planning on having a thought I havent already had?

It's QUIET NAZ1 actually.
Actually it spells NAZ1 TIE

TIE. T-I-E. There is only one I in 'Tie', there was a 1 in your OG username and there is only 1 all seeing eye.
The 'Tie' therefore is your link to the Illuminati.

Quinz is both a Nazi operative and a member of the Illuminati. #PrayForQuinz and put him on your ignore list until his soul is healed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I've arrived in Boston right before another right wing rally and protest right outside my hotel.

This is getting irritating and slightly worrying, am I the leader of the KKK?

Not officially, perhaps more of a spiritual leader.

So I've arrived in Boston right before another right wing rally and protest right outside my hotel.

This is getting irritating and slightly worrying, am I the leader of the KKK?

Tyler Quinz?

Went to Fenway Park today to watch the Yankees play the Red Sox, that's a big one off my bucket list. I don't know if I act like a local or if there are a lot of tourists in particular because people kept asking me for directions. I to,d them all to head three streets north and turn left, so hopefully they all made it out ok.

Everyone hates Aaron Judge here, they drowned out the Nazis and it's going to be like 36 degrees tomorrow. Boston scrapes through with a pass at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back