RDT XXLVLXX - All flat tracks lead home

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they any good?
They were a season or so ago. The SFA as a whole has a quality poster issue, so a lot of clubs are a bit strained for regular contributors. They don't seem to have done as well as thought this off season. A lot of dead weight.

SFA talk should probably be on that forum BTW xenxen.

Lost my nanna today. 10 years in a nursing home, hasn't remembered who I am for the last 6 or 7. In some ways it's kind of a relief for everyone, but it's still terribly sad.
Sorry to hear mate

My gran died four or so years ago and like you say it can be sad and a relief at the same time. I sat with her on and off during her last few days when it was known she wouldn't last long. It was a curious thing sitting there watching her waste away doped to her eyeballs in morphine to dull the pain and she didn't say a word whilst we were there. Didn't even open her eyes but you felt she knew we were there

I was glad in a way when she took her last breath and I watched the pain stop

Lost my nanna today. 10 years in a nursing home, hasn't remembered who I am for the last 6 or 7. In some ways it's kind of a relief for everyone, but it's still terribly sad.
Sorry to hear dude. Lost my great nan 4 years ago just past. She passed on 15 minutes before we arrived to say goodbye to her (we'd received a call she was going that day). Tore our family up pretty bad, and in more ways than one. My Pop is the same now, he's gone from being fiercely assertive, independent and intelligent to visibly frustrated that he he can't talk or do anything anymore. He's caged in his own failing body.

Aging sucks for sure, but that's life. You'll always have the fond memories to look back on, and she's in a better, pain free place.

Sorry to hear this mate

No matter how expected it is, it is still a very sad time.

Hope your family is coping

Been through the exact same. Dementia is the worst.

Have never been to a more depressing place in my life. My sister worked there while Pop was there, I really admire her for it.

Felt like a huge relief when he passed. All the best mate.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were a season or so ago. The SFA as a whole has a quality poster issue, so a lot of clubs are a bit strained for regular contributors. They don't seem to have done as well as thought this off season. A lot of dead weight.

SFA talk should probably be on that forum BTW xenxen.

4 goals not bad hey Matty.

I feel like now that I don't read the board at all and post very rarely I'm now somehow a better poster.

Like all my brain power is condensed into lesser posts here and there so they aren't as s**t/dumb.
You're still pretty bad though.

You're not the worst poster on here. Does that make you feel better?
I thought you going to Melbourne for WCE games was bad, but you're in the US for a few days and it's taken over by Nazis. Your powers are incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back