Banter RDT 174 - BigCoffee

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lot of people here hate rescue animals apparently

Time and a place, if it was outside the ground no one would have minded the protest. Running on to the field during a game is obnoxious

I remember in AFL Live 06 I won the Brownlow and Coleman with Quinten Lynch kicking something like 155 goals and 4 behinds. He got 3 Brownlow votes in every game.

What a player. What a man.

For lols I also used to play Daniel Kerr in the ruck.

In AFL Live I had JK at CHF and Lynchy at FF.

Lynchy won the Coleman and JK the Brownlow.

05 or 06 I would have had superstar Andrew McDougall take out the Brownlow/Coleman double for the lols.

My gf bought rainbow lorikeet from a shop that also had a meekat for sale yesterday, had to walk out, couldn't stand seeing the poor little fella all alone without his family, felt like decking the fat old mol that owns the place, also had bald guinea pigs but I didn't GAF about them.
IMG20221006094830.jpg

Last edited:
Watched an episode of Unlikely Animal Friends yesterday (no regrets), apparently you can have any animal you want as a pet in America. Fancy owning a caracal you declawed yourself? You can do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So not going there then

fIArm8.gif

My gf bought rainbow lorikeet from a shop that also had a meekat for sale yesterday, had to walk out, couldn't stand seeing the poor little fella all alone without his family, felt like decking the fat old mol that owns the place, also had bald guinea pigs but I didn't GAF about them.
View attachment 1528375

You could buy it and give it to the zoo. I’m sure their meerkats would adopt it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back