Banter RDT 161 - Football’s Just Popped Out For A Pint Of Milk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What actually happened? I can't tell

Slipped on the line that they launch off from. They have a camera set up there to catch any over stepping and showed his foot slide a bit, and I did hear possible hyper extension as a result. I just happened to see it with all the replays today when looking after the sick youngster at home.

Slipped on the line that they launch off from. They have a camera set up there to catch any over stepping and showed his foot slide a bit, and I did hear possible hyper extension as a result. I just happened to see it with all the replays today when looking after the sick youngster at home.
Yeah right, a bit embarrassing to just face plant like that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Different era but this was the best show on tv at one point

giphy.gif

First thought was his hammy 💥

I'm not going to say which one, but mainly because I can't remember! We don't see much of them, they've been in Dubai for most of the time I've been with my wife.

Gladiators was incredible TV for me as an 8 year old.

I never got into WWE as a country kid but watching Gladiators and hearing "and the last Gladiator in the Gauntlet is........ VULCAN!!!! Used to just send me around the room like a headless chook. Same for Taipan on rings.

Also playing mock Gladiator games like Pyramid on couches was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back