Banter RDT 158 - Beers at Badgers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was anyone else aware you could Chromecast from Chrome on a PC/laptop? Not just something you're streaming, but something off your HDD?

Either I'm quite old, or a genius. But this legally acquired UFC fight is handily being shared to my TV in lieu of me owning a thumb drive big enough to do the next best alternative.

What legally acquired UFC fight are you viewing?

Yeah, it's always been able to do that, but I haven't tried it in years, found it too unrealiable. Sounds like they've improved it these days?

I've had issues with audio continuity and syncing with USB. My laptop is quite literally on the way out and no issues whatsoever.

The only problem I had was my wife mashing the Foxtel button while I was trying to connect. Do you have any apps that can get her to listen to me?

I've had issues with audio continuity and syncing with USB. My laptop is quite literally on the way out and no issues whatsoever.

The only problem I had was my wife mashing the Foxtel button while I was trying to connect. Do you have any apps that can get her to listen to me?
Not exactly but if you end up looking for a replacement I'd recommend Bumble.

Judging by Ochre's offering of more of that The Circle shite for my wife I think he's more interested in ruining relationships.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

68048.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back