RDFNL 2024 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

When is the draw out. Going to be a cracker round 1 - I wonder what the Good Friday games will be ?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Great coaching get by the western rams.
Ashley Pritchard very knowledgeable coach and a great footballer himself back in the day and a great bloke to boot

Great coaching get by the western rams.
Ashley Pritchard very knowledgeable coach and a great footballer himself back in the day and a great bloke to boot

If they don’t get accepted into the WRFL can teams refuse to play them? I see absolutely no benefit in playing in a 300 point win

If they don’t get accepted into the WRFL can teams refuse to play them? I see absolutely no benefit in playing in a 300 point win

RDFL wouldn’t let them go around you wouldn’t think

Hearing Kyneton might run out with 19 1pointers, Round 1 next year.

They certainly wernt stuffing around when they told the community they will no longer be overpaying recruits from Melbourne to just be competitive, when the move to the RDFL was being discussed.

Looks like 6 of the 1 pointers will be guys who played at different clubs this year returning to the club.

Great to see the club putting such a big emphasis on locals and building the culture once again

How are the numbers looking at pre-season... I see great numbers at Romsey and Lancefield but, was pretty light on at Woodend when I went past last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had they kept their best players from this year they would have probably won a handful of a games next year. Hope they do well.

Braybrook have raided them. Well could be classed as raped them really. I’m thinking the amount of players leaving could see them struggle for a side let alone 2 sides.

Braybrook have raided them. Well could be classed as raped them really. I’m thinking the amount of players leaving could see them struggle for a side let alone 2 sides.

Yeah I think you are right mate. I’ve never had a problem with the rams so I hope they do well. Who comes in for them? Gissy giants in 2025? Broadford will be looking to enter a comp in 2025 also after going into recess next year.

Yeah I think you are right mate. I’ve never had a problem with the rams so I hope they do well. Who comes in for them? Gissy giants in 2025? Broadford will be looking to enter a comp in 2025 also after going into recess next year.

Funny that nobody ever has a problem with a club that they beat by 200 points

Funny that nobody ever has a problem with a club that they beat by 200 points

Yes that’s true though days like that definitely come with problems. Low crowd etc etc

When is the draw out. Going to be a cracker round 1 - I wonder what the Good Friday games will be ?

Hearing the Good Friday game will be Kyneton v Woodend at Kyneton.

Also hearing Kyneton have lost a lot of players, perhaps more than they expected with the league shift.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hearing the Good Friday game will be Kyneton v Woodend at Kyneton.

Also hearing Kyneton have lost a lot of players, perhaps more than they expected with the league shift.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Only 2 of the players who have departed Kyneton were hoping to keep

McGee and Ben Cameron the only ones the club disappointed to lose, but completely understand there decision to want to play major league footy at 19 and 20 years of age

Wallan are flying - absolutely will win the flag with home grown talent ! It’s a race for 2nd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back