RDFL Thread - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word on the street is that the lions are hoping to replace the highly overated statue pat carriss with leigh fishenden.great news for sunbury if they can lure the big fish. I hope riddell arent paying carriss too much because he can not play. He taps the ball and then doesnt have any impact on the game.
You're full of it. No disrespect intended to Fishenden (who is obviously quality) but big Patty is one of the better rucks going around atm.

Porter is a name I was told, although Rexhepi from Yea is another but Wallan I'm told are leading that race
Could it be P.Harrison? Not wanting to play div1 and knows the new coach well obviously being from Whittlesea... could take a few?

Could it be P.Harrison? Not wanting to play div1 and knows the new coach well obviously being from Whittlesea... could take a few?

That's who was announced this arvo on the clubs Facebook as the new assistant coach, replacing Big Pecks who has been outstanding for the club the past 3 years.

Kilmore to play finals in 2014 you heard it here first

Its great that Kilmore are up and about but the RDFL ain't the kind of comp where some recruiting and an increase in expenditure guarantees finals.

We didn't win a game and had 7-9 senior standard footballers tops I reckon. if 4-5 of them were to move on then a minimum 15 senior recruits would be required to have the necessary depth to push past those who missed this year ..... Melton, Lancefield, Wallan, Rockbank, Broadford.

I must say early signs are very encouraging though, the phone has been going off all afternoon with the boys asking about Paul and the other recruits.

That's who was announced this arvo on the clubs Facebook as the new assistant coach, replacing Big Pecks who has been outstanding for the club the past 3 years.

Its great that Kilmore are up and about but the RDFL ain't the kind of comp where some recruiting and an increase in expenditure guarantees finals.

We didn't win a game and had 7-9 senior standard footballers tops I reckon. if 4-5 of them were to move on then a minimum 15 senior recruits would be required to have the necessary depth to push past those who missed this year ..... Melton, Lancefield, Wallan, Rockbank, Broadford.

I must say early signs are very encouraging though, the phone has been going off all afternoon with the boys asking about Paul and the other recruits.

who are the others who have signed on with Paul??

Porter is a name I was told, although Rexhepi from Yea is another but Wallan I'm told are leading that race

Poorter played for us 2 years ago, kicked bout 25 goals for the year. Played mostly 2s for Whittlesea last year, got dropped for the granny.

Poorter played for us 2 years ago, kicked bout 25 goals for the year. Played mostly 2s for Whittlesea last year, got dropped for the granny.

Paul Harrison will be a good pick up for Kilmore. Can't play the first 8 weeks due to suspension however.

You're full of it. No disrespect intended to Fishenden (who is obviously quality) but big Patty is one of the better rucks going around atm.

ok ill take your word for it. However my point remains I beleive big fish will be even better for sunbury.

Facebook rumor that Collis is going to kilmore too. Truth????

$hit I hope so, although the reported $800 you refer to would be a crank from one of the boys down there. The joint deserves good people wanting to represent them and its great that things are really rocking and rolling :thumbsu:

Wallan v Kilmore at Greenhill Rd.1 will be a beauty if J-COL returns to the Blues although I doubt this is accurate

Not sure about collis but Marcus Webb and Ben Tsakmakis and John kruezer have all committed to kilmore

Hey Doona, has kilmores player budget tripled for next year? Played against some of the boys mentioned in a praccy earlier this and surely they would all be asking good coin considering whittlesea's budget for this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big Fish is in Thailand boys will be meeting up with him to discuss 2014 when he returns, fair to say he wasn't happy with how we finished off this year and rightly so, hopefully we can entice him to go around again especially with the quality of recruits we having coming in. I will keep you all posted. Would be a good contest fish V carris.

Bring on 2014 cannot wait to see the Redbacks back on the park , regardless of some negative posts that have been on here lately .

Bring on 2014 cannot wait to see the Redbacks back on the park , regardless of some negative posts that have been on here lately .
Hopefully that person has been put back in there box, but he will come out once anyone has a mention of his name so I am not going to give him the pleasure . Oh sorry forgot it is a woman ..... oh no that's right that's the other one !!!!!! lol

Have you guys picked up any/lost any? Heard the other day Dawson signed at Riddell?

They have been deleted and will continue to be from here on in.

This is a forum to discuss the competition and football in the RDFL as a whole, not a platform for internal bickering, any further comments will be deleted and bans handed out. Lets get back to talking football rather than using this site as a way to push personal agenda's that should be handled in private.

Thanks

I get the feeling that the rdfl will start to get back to there helycons day of the late 80's and early 90's with all the players that are being spoken about that are looking at coming into the league next yr ! From my point of view that is a great thing!

$hit I hope so, although the reported $800 you refer to would be a crank from one of the boys down there. The joint deserves good people wanting to represent them and its great that things are really rocking and rolling :thumbsu:

Wallan v Kilmore at Greenhill Rd.1 will be a beauty if J-COL returns to the Blues although I doubt this is accurate
its not true collis not going anywhere. good to hear kilmore are on the way up i bet your disapointed doona2 after the year you just had

its not true collis not going anywhere. good to hear kilmore are on the way up i bet your disapointed doona2 after the year you just had
You will have 11 disapointed coaches & one very disapointed coach GF day, you learn to live with disapointment as a coach,it comes with the job! however there is also a development side & Doona did it better than most! & with dignity!

Hey Doona, has kilmores player budget tripled for next year? Played against some of the boys mentioned in a praccy earlier this and surely they would all be asking good coin considering whittlesea's budget for this year.

Not 100% mate, budget may not have tripled but the outlay may. I actually had ample coin available last year but couldn't get anyone to give it to. Hard thing (which I now realise) is the guys I've previously coached and/or still associate myself with had no interest in coming to Kilmore for a variety of reasons, that meant for 2014 too so it actually sits well with me what's happening as I simply couldn't draw the players the joint needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back