RDFL Thread - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No alias needed. Rick is the winner out of all this.riddells creek are the loser. Whoever does the rankings is a nob or all the other ruckman are spuds to. Will carriss get a game at riddells creek when tgey find out he is a statue that averages 0 possessions per game????
Dig your own grave.
When he is the inter league ruck men will swing past and post your apologie? He will dominate in the rdfl like he did the BFL. It took many to catch on how good he is. You will be another to eat your words. You are actually embarrassing yourself now but that is not new.

Dig your own grave.
When he is the inter league ruck men will swing past and post your apologie? He will dominate in the rdfl like he did the BFL. It took many to catch on how good he is. You will be another to eat your words. You are actually embarrassing yourself now but that is not new.

how convenient of the the big statue to wait until waters and fishenden leave the competition before he joins?????

]how convenient of the the big statue to wait until waters and fishenden leave the competition before he joins?????
Rdflfan im a local footy tragic n check these forums now n again.I have seen carriss play 2 games of footy in last 3 yrs firstly a final at sunbury vs redan which carriss killed it n sunbury was cheated by terrible umpiring 2nd game 2012 granny which carriss n clarke (full forward) dominated .I watch lot of country n metro footy n carriss is a gun.Btw i do not know him nor do i like sunbury lions nor Riddell but simply dont like people like you hanging s h i t on topline players.I wont get into a slang match with you but i do suggest you have a good think what you post on here in future.Atb cheers

Here here barfly :thumbsu: I'm still trying to decipher the mixed post from Sambookaman/Good Result on the previous page, quite confusing although not as confusing as the "silly season" banter about who's going where, who's talking to who etc etc

Here here barfly :thumbsu: I'm still trying to decipher the mixed post from Sambookaman/Good Result on the previous page, quite confusing although not as confusing as the "silly season" banter about who's going where, who's talking to who etc etc
Hay doona don't try to work it out you need to be apart of romsey to get it

Can you confirm where you approached to help Deano at romsey ????

Also if you need any explanation post a question happy to answer it

OMG!!!!

PAT CARRIS!!! Rdfl fan...clearly u aren't a rover or some1 who has had the priviledge of being at this mans feet. Patty carris would nearly be the beat tap ruckman that I have ever received the ball from. Daniel Weymouth would be the other but to sit here and make stuff up and patty is absolutely outrageous. premier BFL ruckman, 0 possessions?? Haha he is actually a massive part of sunburys link up chain and take big grabs and dishes off....I can definitely go out in a limb and say sunbury will miss Pat, he in an amazing ruckman!! Good on him, and if he is off to riddell than maybe it won't be romsey diggers, maybe riddell will find themselves defending their title!! :)

Didn't really have to post. But Pat & Joey have been good to me and he is an absolute gun!! Onya champ :)

Doona understand you where confused
But so are we
Will catch up with you at a game this year
And clear the air
Take care

Hay doona don't try to work it out you need to be apart of romsey to get it

Can you confirm where you approached to help Deano at romsey ????

Can't confirm anything other than I had pretty much committed to a coach who I respect a hell of a lot, but it dont look like happening now so I might actually be staring at my first season of no commitments in a dozen years.

Can't confirm anything other than I had pretty much committed to a coach who I respect a hell of a lot, but it dont look like happening now so I might actually be staring at my first season of no commitments in a dozen years.
Should look at jumping on with chris on radio ??
His looking for help you got heaps local knowledge would be great.

I'm a part of Romsey.....and I don't get it either, so don't stress Doona! God help Broadford if the rumour is true that he is their new Footy ops manager. On the upside tho.....he is gone from Romsey. As for Broadford.....silly, silly, silly!!

Doona understand you where confused
But so are we
Will catch up with you at a game this year
And clear the air
Take care

I know we all have a chuckle from time to time on here, and in all seriousness this forum can be used in a positive way when handled right. I have no idea what's going on and have only thrown little lines out recently to keep the forum ticking over. I gotta apologise to everyone at Romsey FC for doing so, as I now get the impression this is not actually about "$hits and giggles" but it's serious.

Again sorry .... and good luck, you guys deserve unity and I'm sure you can all work thru it :thumbsu:

As for the radio, I did joke to the Kilmore radio team at seasons end that Ive got a "good head" for radio and if Im free next year I'd love to help them out at the local games and continue to contibute to the local footy scene

I know we all have a chuckle from time to time on here, and in all seriousness this forum can be used in a positive way when handled right. I have no idea what's going on and have only thrown little lines out recently to keep the forum ticking over. I gotta apologise to everyone at Romsey FC for doing so, as I now get the impression this is not actually about "$hits and giggles" but it's serious.

Again sorry .... and good luck, you guys deserve unity and I'm sure you can all work thru it :thumbsu:

As for the radio, I did joke to the Kilmore radio team at seasons end that Ive got a "good head" for radio and if Im free next year I'd love to help them out at the local games and continue to contibute to the local footy scene

Geez there's some rumors going around big fella!!i was informed this morning that i'm off to Broadford, if i am at any club in the RDFL next year, it will be at Romsey and thats a fact!

From what I'm hearing Broadford are gunna win it so I wish you well ;)

Geez I love this time of year!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Key forward from 2nd division northern league to kilmore .

Diggers going hard at mecraft from sunbury lions.
And 2 lions to return home to rupo .

Key forward from 2nd division northern league to kilmore .

Diggers going hard at mecraft from sunbury lions.
And 2 lions to return home to rupo .

Who are the two returning to Rupo ?

Looks like Lions might have a high turn over of good players.

Carriss to Riddell, word is Cheep and Clarke might be on the move too !

Who are the two returning to Rupo ?

Looks like Lions might have a high turn over of good players.

Carriss to Riddell, word is Cheep and Clarke might be on the move too !

I think you will find there will be alot more players on the move ,
not one bit impressed with commitees handling of the situation .
In the end players sticking together for the mateship only .
Especially when the coach tells everyone who will listen how many offers
he has supposedly had ???????????? Although on another thread it seems
the coaching offers are all in question .

mcgovern and monzell the two to rupo the names i am hearing ,
not a bad way to go especially with Ben jordan in charge .
sunbury Players were actually keen on him taking over at the lions but to
rupos credit they got in first .

I think you will find there will be alot more players on the move ,
not one bit impressed with commitees handling of the situation .
In the end players sticking together for the mateship only .
Especially when the coach tells everyone who will listen how many offers
he has supposedly had ???????????? Although on another thread it seems
the coaching offers are all in question .

mcgovern and monzell the two to rupo the names i am hearing ,
not a bad way to go especially with Ben jordan in charge .
sunbury Players were actually keen on him taking over at the lions but to
rupos credit they got in first .

I have heard the same. Alot unhappy with the 2 year appointment.

Word on the street is that the lions are hoping to replace the highly overated statue pat carriss with leigh fishenden.great news for sunbury if they can lure the big fish. I hope riddell arent paying carriss too much because he can not play. He taps the ball and then doesnt have any impact on the game.

Carris will have no problem adapting to RDFL , played interleague for BFL .
Thought rupo might have had a play at him being an ex junior .

And surely the bloke who reckons Cariss is hopeless is having a laugh... Go back only a few years and look at the lions twos players that now are regulars in the ones at RDFL clubs... Marsh, Sluggett, Kilty, Sammut to name a few...

I reckon Pat will handle himself ok...

Sorry cant remember his name but from Whiitlesea is what i was told .

Porter is a name I was told, although Rexhepi from Yea is another but Wallan I'm told are leading that race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back