RDFL Junior Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: RDFL Thread 2010 (Part 3)

Were you at the game in question were you ?
Its a game of J U N I O R footy pal for christ sake !
To compare it to those other SENIOR incidents is just plain foolish........ but hey, then again, I suppose we all do play to our strengths I guess.
The sad & unfortunate thing here is, a great many young boys are gunna miss out on a game/s of footy. All because of the actions a few of them that made bad choices. Kids make mistakes...Thats how they learn. And these kids made a big mistake.... & now ALL of them have to pay for that. The last thing that needs to be done here.... IMHO is for people to start bagging them & rubbing their collective noses in it. Its Un-Australian ! Lets all move on.... or Lets all MOVE FORWARD, shall we !
& Let the League & the Club/s sort it out.

Oh & have a look at the revised ladder & then tell me no one gained anything out of it champ ![/qu

Questions have to be asked ?
Why was the antics at the game ! Caused by parents. Was not looked into by the Melton Committee meaning no player was asked about their actions! or the actions inflicted on our players by parents and vise virsa! Also why where untruths told to the Players and Parents about the Committees decision when they where told that it was the RDFL that handed the penalty of ban of 2 matches and a thousand fine !!!
Fancy the Committe shafting the RDFL!!! shame shame shame...
shame on you Melton Committee. Not to mention hanging their own out to dry!!!
For the record I totally agree stamp out violence in footy. However
for the sake of the junior game.It has to start with the parents,and the parents have to be accountable for their actions. After all the the kids follow their leaders. Then the kids are the ones to suffer !and shame on you to PARENTS! you know who you are.

And as for your press release RDFL... NO Parent from the under 16 team has been contacted by any RDFL official board member !!!
The President From The Melton Junior Football Club Or Any Other Official Has NOT !! Formally sat down and spoken to the players or Parents as a group!... Is this neglect or what on our Committees behalf?... It was left up to the coach of the team to get the committee to agree with a time to suit to talk to our parents and players Not the committee asking to meet our parents Well some committee ! Thanks coach...Thanks for caring....

How many weeks (or years) should a kid that drops the opposition coach get ?

UP DATED !!!!

Well the coach orgainized a meeting with the parents and players to talk about the untruths! and guess what NO SHOW! by the wonderful supportive COMMITTEE Of the MELTON JUNIOR FOOTBALL CLUB !!! You call this a supportive club MY view i say NOT wake up to yourselves COMMITTEE !you`ve taken this to far the issues need to be solved and you have to be accountable for what you have done to your OWN KIDS ! YOU COMMIITTEE have created YOUR OWN STORM ! Through your IGNORRANCE! to its MEMBERS whom have the right for answers to your foolish actions !Which could have been totally avoided if was done TRUTHFULLY from the start and not have use other people and the RDFL as your scapegoats As i say SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU COMMITTEE ALL OF YOU !!! YOU CANT JUST RUN AWAY OR SWEEP YOUR MESS UNDER THE CARPET !! SHAMEFUL !

up dated !!!!

Well the coach orgainized a meeting with the parents and players to talk about the untruths! And guess what no show! By the wonderful supportive committee of the melton junior football club !!! You call this a supportive club my view i say not wake up to yourselves committee !you`ve taken this to far the issues need to be solved and you have to be accountable for what you have done to your own kids ! You commiittee have created your own storm ! Through your ignorrance! To its members whom have the right for answers to your foolish actions !which could have been totally avoided if was done truthfully from the start and not have use other people and the rdfl as your scapegoats as i say shame shame shame on you committee all of you !!! You cant just run away or sweep your mess under the carpet !! Shameful !
boomshakkalakka

A big congratulations to the Sunbury Under 16 White team for taking out this years premiership - 16 wins in a row and undefeated PREMIERS & CHAMPIONS!!!!! - defeating Rupertswood 5 times along the way including the Second Semi Final.

:thumbsu::thumbsu:

A big congratulations to the Sunbury Under 16 White team for taking out this years premiership - 16 wins in a row and undefeated PREMIERS & CHAMPIONS!!!!! - defeating Rupertswood 5 times along the way including the Second Semi Final.

:thumbsu::thumbsu:
How many flags did Sunbury end up with for the day ?
Gisborne got two.

Unfortunatley our other boys 12 Reds and 10 Whites went down (in very close games) and our Youth Girls Team went down to St. Albans - our girls were trying for their 4th flag in a row but unfortunately was not to be.

The 16 Whites is the "A Division" - so we were happy to win that one - its been a long time since we have picked up a 16s flag - one of the few home grown Under 16 A division flags to be won in the RDFL for quite a few years. ;)

Does this whole color thing annoy anybody else?
It is much easier to keep track of clubs knowing what division, 1, 2 or 3 they are in.
For an outsider looking in it can be hard to know what is going on.

Will league go back to a traditional method? blues, whites, reds and oranges. it's all Greek to me

Also Congratulations to the Sunbury Kangaroos winning their 16s and 14s finals in whichever colors

Political correctness gone made it is!

Was a thrilling game in the end. I feel sorry for the Rupo kid that dropped the mark in the goal square which allowed for the Sunbury kid to kick the ball off the ground. With their excellence in the last quarter, kicking 2 goals against the wind which Sunbury struggled to be able to achieve, I think it was unfortunate for Rupo to lose in the dying seconds. But hey that is footy! :p Well done to Sunbury. Congratulations to all those that played in the grand finals over the weekend and those who came out victors more so!

Was unfortunate for Rupo - but in the end the best team for the year Sunbury won it.

16 wins in a row and undefeated throughout the course of the year and beat Rupo 3 times during the home and away season and twice during the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was a crazy result in the U12 Reds Grand Final

Kilmore 0.6 (6)
Sunbury 0.3 (3)

What a beautifully boring Grand Final. That ump didn't have to run back and forth, at the least!

Well were off and running for 2011 and Rupo under 12 division 2 had another great win
13-16-94 to Lancefield 0-0-00, no this is no mistake Rupo where able to keep the tigers scoreless. It was a great win despite a slow start to the game, we only kicked 1 in the opening qtr. Look forward to next wee vs Sunbury Kangaroos.

Also the Rupo Division 1 team made it 2 from 2 with an 87 point win well done boys

Did anyone watch the RDFL's U/15 side in the 2011 Vic Metro Junior Championships? Fantastic effort by the boys. A lot of talent in that team. Certain to hear a few names brandied about in the next few years.

Did anyone watch the RDFL's U/15 side in the 2011 Vic Metro Junior Championships? Fantastic effort by the boys. A lot of talent in that team. Certain to hear a few names brandied about in the next few years.
I believe 2 Gisborne boys, Matty Goodyear and Jack Baker have made the U15 All Australian team.

I believe 2 Gisborne boys, Matty Goodyear and Jack Baker have made the U15 All Australian team.

It's really fantastic that these young guys are getting through and having an impact.. Fantastic for the club and the competition :thumbsu:

SORRY BUTTERBING:thumbsdown: HE DID NOT MAKE IT BUDDY?? HE HAD A BROKEN HAND FROM BOXING:mad: AND WASN"T LOOKED AT BUT CERTAINLY BAKES, AND GOODY ARE GREAT FOOTBALLERS:thumbsu: AND GOOD KIDS WITH BIG FUTURES
Yep, Jack Baker will have to make a decision on his sporting future shortly, as he is also in the U15 Victorian cricket team.

Looks like we could have a decent number of RDJFL boys running around in the big league in the next few years.

Yep, Jack Baker will have to make a decision on his sporting future shortly, as he is also in the U15 Victorian cricket team.

Looks like we could have a decent number of RDJFL boys running around in the big league in the next few years.

U/15 RDFL side made it through to the Vic Metro Junior Championships Granny, great effort from a side bursting with future talent. Some names to watch, Matty Goodyear- strong midfielder, Zane Collier- good skills and endeavour, Xav Dimasi - can go forward or back and good overhead, Jack Landt - gutsy small with the best use of both sides of body I've seen in a junior and Tom Donoghue - another small who's in and under.

Congratulations to all the Premiers and runners up yesterday. Some tough hard and fair footy played by all. Some some close games and some upsets all in all a lot of very good footy played. Well done to all and their clubs for all the hard work that is done week in week out to allow our kids to enjoy this great game.
Many gracious winners and losers. There always has to be a winner and a loser, so go and enjoy the year you had whether you won or lost it was a great team effort to be a part of Grandfinal day.
And come on all you ex players surely some of you can get into the umpiring scene
See you all again when we do it all again next year!!:D

Congratulations to Sunbury on winning the Under 16 and Under 14 Division 1 Premiership and the Under 14 Division 2 Premierships.

What a fantastic way to farewell the RDFL Junior Competition look out EDFL next season. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back