1714227827235.png
Then this
1714227849776.png
And shortly after... this
1714227868661.png

Followed by this
1714227882331.png
Yes of course you do.

Unfortunately the greatest clutch player in our history has finally retired after dismantling the Tigers on many an occasion.

Freo now have a new clutch. Enter Cooper Simpson. The Stingrays prodigy who has already showed glimpses of Dusty Martin.
1714227899029.png

Talking about Dustin Martin, Freo supporters have too much respect for the champions of the game to boo, unlike West Coast supporters when the greats play at Optus.

The key factors to see a Freo win.

Can Freo quell Bolton's x factor up forward and who matches up on him?
Can our midfield get on top of the Tigers?
IMO the key is limiting Bakers influence as he links the mids to the forwards so well.

Brayshaw, Serong, Young and Fyfe need to feed off our big men in Jackson and Darcey. Darcey should be able to break even in the ruck while Jackson has athletic traits to run all around the ground. Freo need to use our rucks to our advantage and stretch the Tigers in the middle.

Freo coming off a good 4 goal win against the Dogs. Freo by 17 points.

Heart says we crack a ton off midfield dominance (Nankervis will get cooked by Darcy/Jackson combo) and Treacy/Amiss firing.

Head says sorry footy gods, forgot myself for a minute there, please don't punish us again for my hubristic insolence.

Be good to see us crack the tonne this week with Amiss back in. Treacy clunking marks, Amiss leading into space, Jackson floating forward... so freaking ironic that we're now lamenting our lack of quality small forwards.

I have a terrible conundrum and need some advice from the more conscientious of us out there. I have an work task due at 1:00pm tomorrow but am too pumped for the game in a little over an hour and the possible comedown or elation of possibly jumping a few spots on the ladder.

WHAT THE HELL IS ONE SUPPOSED TO DO?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a terrible conundrum and need some advice from the more conscientious of us out there. I have an work task due at 1:00pm tomorrow but am too pumped for the game in a little over an hour and the possible comedown or elation of possibly jumping a few spots on the ladder.

WHAT THE HELL IS ONE SUPPOSED TO DO?!

Leave the work until after the game, you'll either be super happy and enjoy the time on it more or you'll be sad and it will be a good distraction.

Think long term - If we can win this comfortably then we shouldn't go full throttle, wear out the team and potentially risk injury.

Get the four points, steady as she goes.

Dogs are a much better stoppage team than Richmond missing all their midfielders. Still can't go into this game feeling comfortable.

Agreed.

I hope JL drilled into the side not to take any team for granted after the WCE atrocity. The only positive from that match that it should live in the team's memory when facing a 'weaker' opposition' for the rest of the season and beyond.

Oh this is going to be so so good!

Can't wait to see what Simpson does today. Darcy will continue to build into form and enjoy the new ruck rule. Our mids are building confidence and we see our KPF's continue to build chemistry while kicking 9-12 between them.

Its almost bounce down and IAM PUMPED!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back