Game Day Rd 21 - Brisbane @ Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
F**k sake everyone talking sh*t? Really? We aren’t that bad we are literally a few years into a rebuild!! And Brisbane are years in front of us for a rebuild and been forever since they were any good.. Iv been going to games since 1995 when I was a club doc member as a kid .. I’m more excited about this team than any other team ever!! Yeah fair enough we are not good enough this year. But give us a couple of years we are building something special. I’m certain of it more than ever.

P.S and we will beat west coast next week.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I hope you are right

The absolute morons who were responsible for drafting Cameron McCarthy, Jesse Hogan et all have set this club back at least two years!

1628413846200.png

Last week we won the game in the last few minutes due to 2-3 brilliant tackles and a couple of clearances. This week, like the Cats game we want to play chasey and not lay any tackles.

You must have blinkers on if you can't see the improvement from our young kids. Plenty has changed.

Tucker is trash, Crowden might not even be wafl standard. That middle tier is garbage.

Walker, Brayshaw, Cerra, Darcy, Serong and Young look great. Chapman will be the next Fyfe imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this is so goddamn embarrassing. yet another must win game and we dish up a wet lettuce leaf. starting to get seriously concerned how many times this has happened this season

I wouldn’t exactly call it 6 years!!! We technically went into rebuild mode in 2017-2018 dude.. but yeah ok whatever you think!! Like I said never been more excited about this team we are building.. and iv been here since the beginning.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
2016 we started playing the kids and cleaned out the list, brought in 6 key players at the end of 2016

6 years without finals now

Meek isn't AFL standard.

We need another Ruck for Depth.

Draff a KPF and Medium Size Fwd

Recruit Speed for the midfield.
That is exactly what Longmuir has been saying - ruck/forward. The guy is way off the pace. Gerard Healy is right that Meek to take the next step needs to hold a mark. I’m not sure if he’ll ever develop this skill. It’s not as if he is a rookie. Been on the list for years.

Crowden and Western aren’t near it either.

The amount of times our small forwards get in the way of the talls or sucked into contests is ridiculous. Never anyone waiting at the feet.

crowdens run 10kms for 5 touches. Just has no idea where to run to impact the play.

westerns just too small, nowhere near ready.

wilsons cooked. Don’t wanna see him back this season. Play NoD.

Meek isn't AFL standard.

We need another Ruck for Depth.

Draff a KPF and Medium Size Fwd

Recruit Speed for the midfield.
He's played like 6 games, probably needs another 20. Henry as a #9 Draft pick is a much greater concern. Meek and Henry have 8 possessions to this point and Meek has a goal.

Western crowden Collier Henry have all been complete anonymous that’s why Brisbane are running it out at their leisure. Any danger of putting the slowest bloke in the competition with a cannon leg under a bit of pressure before he spots up targets all day ?

Tucker is trash, Crowden might not even be wafl standard. That middle tier is garbage.

Walker, Brayshaw, Cerra, Darcy, Serong and Young look great. Chapman will be the next Fyfe imo.
The middle tier has been garbage today. Other weeks, they've done their job and more. Just need some consistent contributions from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back