Game Day Rd 7 - Dogs @Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

It is Saturday and you have spent time with your kids, had some alone time with your wife and now you are thinking what a beautiful day it is to be alive! You live in Perth, the land of opportunity, where work and the beauty of nature abounds. The people are great, the weather is the best in the world and you support Freo!

A team on the rise, poised to dominate the next decade, it is the beginning of the rise, the journey is bumpy but you have decided to enjoy the ride!

Freo to bounce back tonight, Darcy to improve, Jackson to kick three, mids to run even with the dogs and the class of Chappy to add some attack. As well as a 50m running bomb from Freddy!

LFG!!!

I have the 95 green away, wool socks on, my footy shorts and today a t-shirt with what my 3 year old girl tells me is a unicorn, in fact a rainbow unicorn. In reality it looks like a rainbow Johnson, I dig it! My wife laughs whenever I wear this and my daughter smiles so bright you would melt! How can we not win this one... What a time to be a freo supporter!

Hopefully our much discussed ruck combo plays to its potential. Do that and we have a good chance. Unfortunately I can’t see it. If we lose today my membership is on life support

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are a chance if we show up like the first 5 weeks, the 3 talls are going to be deadly though, undersized backline might really hurt us

We are in it up to our eyeballs!

They are a team far ahead of us in development and we should give it a shake. Can't wait to see Simpson and Chappy in the team. Class added!

At a wedding so I'll miss this. Win the midfield battle and we have a chance. Don't and we have none.

We seem to do poorly against larger mids like Yeo and Bont so not holding my breath

Screenshot_20240427_080814_Chrome.jpg
This was GWS after 10 rounds last year, they stormed home to play finals. The only similarity may be that we both field teams of 22 homo sapiens (and one sub-human) to play the great game we all know as "footy", or we could once again be standing on the exciting precipice of the great unknown.

Today we get another glimpse at what will be...

Could we be mauled? Of course.

Could we stand defiant, bringing those S.O.B's to heel and leave them belly up with fur full of double-g's, rolling in a puddle of their own piddle? Why the hell not!!!!

I've learned to have a selective and sometimes very short term memory (would you believe as short as 7 days!!), let's all front up and give those beautiful purple bastards our Saturday best!! No lanky Machiavellian voodoo dolls please!!!

UP THE FURKIN DOCKERS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back