Game Day Rd 18 vs Pies at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloke does a knee and you have it in your mind that they could have possibly faked the injury to sub him off? (When does this even happen anyway)

Even if he is soft it's still a s**t comment lol
You taking things out of context.

I think he's soft, so it's a valid question.

Wasn't watching until after he'd been subbed out. Had been checking the stats throughout the game because I love my fantasy, see he's down there with 2 touches. Knew he had at least played the first half by looking through the stats in the first half.

What exactly is so bad about the comment?

Let's all chill a little bit, yeah?

How to tell me that you don't know football without telling me you don't know football. Cool. Tabs, despite all his limitations is a very good contested mark. Still our last forward to kick a bag of goals.

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app
Never been a key forward in the game who failed to hold as many straight forward marks as Tabs
A very dumb footballer, always held up play when getting a mark up towards the wing
No leap, not great at full stretch, relied mostly in winning body on body strength type contests
Not talented enough to be the key forward and take a team through a final series
Survived at Freo cos we had nothing else to replace him (more poor list management)
Improved his goal shooting reliability late in his career, particularly around the corner. Missed some sitters prior to that

Coinciding with the team being off the boil? Not the only small forward struggling with that which points towards a role issue more than anything else in my opinion
Yes and no. He is losing contests and making skill and decisional errors. Doesn't matter whether he is in the forwardline or up the ground. He might just be tired. It must be a long season for players who put in like him. Just makes me wonder if we should try freshen up the team occasionally

Out of context. I think he's soft, so a valid question. Wasn't watching until after he'd been subbed out. Checking the stats throughout the game because I love my fantasy, see he's down there with 2 touches. Knew he had at least played the first half by looking through the stats in the first half.

What exactly is so bad about the comment?
Because insinuating a bloke is 'injured' and entertaining even for a single second that it was fake is just straight up a dick move

Who gives a rabbit if he's soft or not, if he's injured then he's injured, I agree he's soft and I haven't seen the footage yet either (driving putting kid to sleep)... Walker isn't great lately, but still would give him some respect and in your case benefit of the doubt that he wasn't faking / coaches an injury if I hadn't seen it yet.

Things we need to do is stick tackles...makes huge difference. Even holding marks. Jackson needs to stop that two touch marking

Because insinuating a bloke is 'injured' and entertaining even for a single second that it was fake is just straight up a dick move

Who gives a rabbit if he's soft or not, if he's injured then he's injured, I agree he's soft and I haven't seen the footage yet either (driving putting kid to sleep)... Walker isn't great lately, but still would give him some respect and in your case benefit of the doubt that he wasn't faking / coaches an injury if I hadn't seen it yet.
Different strokes. It's not a dick move at all to me, I stand by it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not watching, what happened to Walker and Darcy?
So you were not watching, had no idea what happened to Walker then decided to make what is one of the lowest comments I think I have read on a forum about an injured player, his injury being faked, to drag him off? Too busy playing fantasy and telling everyone about your bets (we have no interest in what you win or lose, what makes you think people do?). If you had been watching you would have seen Walker's knee was badly injured. I don't happen to rate Walker but posting that comment was as low as it goes. Why don't you stick to fantasy and spare us your inane commentary.

So you were not watching, had no idea what happened to Walker then decided to make what is one of the lowest comments I think I have read on a forum about an injured player, his injury being faked, to drag him off? Too busy playing fantasy and telling everyone about your bets (we have no interest in what you win or lose, what makes you think people do?). If you had been watching you would have seen Walker's knee was badly injured. I don't happen to rate Walker but posting that comment was as low as it goes. Why don't you stick to fantasy and spare us your inane commentary.
Nah, this is a ridiculous comment. Read some more of what I've said.

Also bets? That's Freomaniac

I know you didn't mean he faked a serious knee injury but I would have held off saying anything till you knew what actually happened.
I'll cop this, much better then some of the other stuff I've been hearing.

According to some people I'm not allowed to post, on an open forum now. I mean damn, seriously people.

Probably just extra emotion around seeing one of the boys be stretchered off.
Yeah, you're probably right.

Walker will be fine though, doubt he'd even read the game day threads on the Freo Bigfooty board anyway. Believe me, I've seen much worse s**t in here haha

Never been a key forward in the game who failed to hold as many straight forward marks as Tabs
A very dumb footballer, always held up play when getting a mark up towards the wing
No leap, not great at full stretch, relied mostly in winning body on body strength type contests
Not talented enough to be the key forward and take a team through a final series
Survived at Freo cos we had nothing else to replace him (more poor list management)
Improved his goal shooting reliability late in his career, particularly around the corner. Missed some sitters prior to that
What a load of absolute rubbish. His marking stats and contested mark stats hold up against most team's key forwards. Keep your head in the sand. For a keyboard hero that probably never got off his ass, your comment was not only disrespectful but also clueless.

What a load of absolute rubbish. His marking stats and contested mark stats hold up against most team's key forwards. Keep your head in the sand. For a keyboard hero that probably never got off his ass, your comment was not only disrespectful but also clueless.

God damn. Things are fiesty in here today.

Yeah sorry, I suppose your correct, right up there with guys like Josh Kennedy, Tom Hawkins, Jeremy Cameron Jack Reiwoldt etc.
Good old sticky fingers Tabs, game changer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back