Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly the poor mum that got murdered was the daughter of former North player Kerrie Good and as well as the daughter of prominent NSW personality Jon Singleton , so sad for all families . Well done to the policewoman that took the rat out . . God bless all those families

Last edited:
Just a reminder to all that no two people are the same and no two cases of mental illness are the same. Unless you're an expert in the field, it can be reckless to make sweeping statements and generalisations about what mental health issues look like and how they manifest into actions.

I've decided to stay on Bigfooty forever Grand Uncle Horace. I enjoyed the Werewolf game. It was fun. I shouldn't be forced to leave the site because of some campaigner. Plus with you and others, more good people on this site than s**t ones. Go Swans. :)

I've decided to stay on Bigfooty forever Grand Uncle Horace. I enjoyed the Werewolf game. It was fun. I shouldn't be forced to leave the site because of some campaigner. Plus with you and others, more good people on this site than s**t ones. Go Swans. :)

It is inexcusable for you to be bullied. I suggest you hit the report button and let our Mods know.

Not sure what happened , but don't let other faceless people ruin it for you,

Just block and ignore those that bother you

Hope all is well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back