Random Discussion Thread 134- It's Coming Home? No

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it worth watching season 4 remix of Arrested Development after just finishing the original season 4?

Is it worth watching season 4 remix of Arrested Development after just finishing the original season 4?
Depends. If you weren’t a fan of OG season.4 and prefer the style of the earlier seasons then yes. Otherwise I wouldn’t worry.

Wife is at Celine Dion tonight and I'm at a hotel looking after my little boy alone for the first time. Unreal experience. If I had milky boobs I could pull it off for sure. Such a fun bonding experience. Hopefully not an over share my dudes!
Your milky boobs would be filled with milk stout.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never tried the real stuff but the powder and syrup are ******* horrendous.
You just get a scoop of the real chai tea leaves/spices and pop it in a jug of milk. Then foam the milk as you would for a normal latte and then pour through a strainer.

You can extract a bit more by pre-infusing the chai in a bit of hot water then adding that into the milk before you foam it. Otherwise it can be a bit weak

I’m not a massive fan because I don’t like drinking that much milk, but it’s definitely better than the powder/syrup

You just get a scoop of the real chai tea leaves/spices and pop it in a jug of milk. Then foam the milk as you would for a normal latte and then pour through a strainer.

You can extract a bit more by pre-infusing the chai in a bit of hot water then adding that into the milk before you foam it. Otherwise it can be a bit weak

I’m not a massive fan because I don’t like drinking that much milk, but it’s definitely better than the powder/syrup
Are you talking about dairy? because I've only ever had a soy/almond milk chai

Doesn't sound nice. I barely have dairy these days and even cut down soy and almond.
Are you talking about dairy? because I've only ever had a soy/almond milk chai
Starting to get into almond milk but that stuff legit smells like play doh while steaming.

HoneyBadger35 how's the feeling in Victoria right now with the Giants playing nearby? I can feel the Ferrari revving up from here. They're a big chance to go the whole way.

Apathy. Nobody even knows the game is on.

Will say a lot of Carlton fans were on the train during the third quarter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back