Preview R:8 - Swans v Giants - 1:45pm SCG - Saturday 4 May

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parker as an emergency is odd. In the video horse was adamant they want him to play vfl since he's coming off a long lay-off.

Maybe he's just playing mind games with all of us...make em neigh

Parker in defense tagging Greene would be epic and worth the price of admission just to follow that battle all day.

Parker as an emergency is odd. In the video horse was adamant they want him to play vfl since he's coming off a long lay-off.

Maybe he's just playing mind games with all of us...make em neigh
Horse wants him to play VFL, but Parker (without the additional VFL game) is still considered the next best in.

Reserves play after, so Parker will get a VFL game if he isn't called up out of necessity.

Horse wants him to play VFL, but Parker (without the additional VFL game) is still considered the next best in.

Reserves play after, so Parker will get a VFL game if he isn't called up out of necessity.
This is about the sum of it. Either Parker's not needed as an emergency and gets to play the VFL game (ideal), or someone like a Hayward doesn't get up for the game and Parker is a late in as an emergency (less ideal but still fine.)

Are you banking on the theory that whatever the BOM predicts is the opposite of what will eventuate?
I mean it's not a terrible theory given their form....but....
View attachment 1977680
BOM gives a general forecast for the day and whole city. Bomza (Donza) looks at where the rain is likely to be (vicinity of the SCG or not), combined with when it's likely to rain (just before, or during the game, or not).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might see a few scuffles tomorrow. Gws were going after the Lions lads. I can see them trying to do the same with our youngsters.

I wouldn't mind giving Blakey a go. He is good in the air and fast and can be given licence to expose Toby on the rebound.
I Don't mind that either but just worry about robbing Peter to Pay Paul so to speak. Trying to blunt their weaponry with ours. Having said that you are right Blakey has all the attributes. Importantly a key ingredient being footy IQ. Greene is one smart cookie knowing where to be at exactly the right moment.

I just have to say I'm amped for this game. 2nd & 3rd on the ladder. We've been the Giant's bunnies over the last few years, so would love to get the win over them while we're both playing close to our best footy.

Should be a great game. I'm expecting a tight, hotly contested game with a bit of fire from the players.

Just a shame it might be a bit wet. Would love to see how we match up against them in dry conditions. There's only so much you can take out of a wet weather game.

Williamson & Mollison regularly ream Us even partnered with others. Together they will destroy us. Bookmark this. Only way to beat these 2 is take it out of their hands and pull out a blinder otherwise it will go in the loss column. Both cheats.
The 1970 GF is currently on Fox.

The footy is just so good when umps don’t spend the whole game looking for technicalities to award frees.

We've been the Giant's bunnies over the last few years
I don't think this is true to be fair.

In the 2020s, we are 5-3 over them with an average winning margin of 34 points, while their average winning margin in their wins is 2 points.

Tbh I'm looking forward to Donza weather predictions more than the game
Had a look . Its not dire. However it will be greasy.
I see a drying trend through tomorrow morning into noon until increasing showers and chance of a TS towards the arvo/evening.
It really depends if the heavy showers drift onshore. Its literally the difference between 1-5mm and 25-35mm.
The BOM have changed their forecast as well.

Sydney area

Cloudy. Very high chance of showers, most likely from the late morning. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming south to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day

I see a drying trend through tomorrow morning into noon until increasing showers and chance of a TS towards the arvo/evening.
It really depends if the heavy showers drift onshore. Its literally the difference between 1-5mm and 25-35mm.
The BOM have changed their forecast as well.

Sydney area

Cloudy. Very high chance of showers, most likely from the late morning. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming south to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day
Donza when I buy that ocean going luxury cat and sail to the med, will you do my weather reports?

And my TikTok.
Must have TikTok or it’s not real sailing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back