Quadruple double?

Remove this Banner Ad

The current members of the exclusive AFL Quadruple Double Club - 10 x Kicks/Handballs/Marks/Tackles in a game

Scott Thompson (Adelaide) - 24th May 2008 round 9 vs WCE : 17 kicks, 15 handballs, 10 marks 10 tackles
Joel Selwood (Geelong) - 25th July 2009 round 17 vs Hawthorn :19 Kicks, 23 Handballs, 10 marks and 11 tackles
Brent Stanton (Essendon) - 31st July 2011 round 19 vs Collingwood:22 kicks, 18 handballs, 10 marks, 10 tackles
Ben McGlynn (Sydney) - 19th April 2014 round 5 vs Fremantle:14 Kicks,10 Marks,10 Handballs,12 Tackles
Tom Rockliff (Brisbane) - 10th Aug 2014 Round 20 vs Adelaide:22 kicks, 18 handballs, 10 marks, 10 tackles
Corey Enright (Geelong) - 8th May 2015 round 6 vs Collingwood: 18 kicks,11 handballs,12 marks,11 tackles
Karl Amon (Port Adelaide) - 26th June 2022 Round 15 Vs Gold Coast: 16 Kicks, 10 Handballs, 10 Marks, 10 Tackles
Josh Dunkley (Brisbane) - 5th May 2023 Round 8 vc Carlton 22 Kicks, 11 Handballs, 11 Marks, 13 Tackles

Last edited:
Taylor Adams watch vs Fremantle

9k/9h/7m/9t in the 4th quarter

No, you don't. They're separate actions.

The clearance and I50 come from the same action as the disposal.
They don’t happen simultaneously like you’re assuming, just like a kick or handball doesn’t happen simultaneously with a mark. It’s a stupid argument.

They don’t happen simultaneously like you’re assuming, just like a kick or handball doesn’t happen simultaneously with a mark. It’s a stupid argument.
They do. Stoppage on HFF, player gets ball and kicks it, that goes inside 50. 1 action, kick+clearance+I50. This is not complicated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liba gets 17 kicks, 14 handballs, 12 tackles, 10 clearances and 12 i50s yet I’m still disappointed in him for only taking 1 mark.
It's like he's not even thinking about the real game

Darcy Fogarty close to joining. Would've been a bigger surprise than Amon

Marshall
12 kicks
11 handballs
20 hit outs
9 marks

and 6 tackles.

Pretty good line even if he missed out.

I wonder if anyone could do a quintuple double one day? He and English both possibilities.

Hitouts 🤦‍♀️

Are you for real 🫠
No need to be a flog.

Of course 10 hitouts is a cruise for any ruck. Was highlighting the possibility that a ruckman could feasibly get all 5 stats into double figures in a game. Both Marshall and English have been in the ballpark with tackles and marks in some games.

No need to be a flog.

Of course 10 hitouts is a cruise for any ruck. Was highlighting the possibility that a ruckman could feasibly get all 5 stats into double figures in a game. Both Marshall and English have been in the ballpark with tackles and marks in some games.
I get what you're saying, but a quad dub plus double digit hit outs already has a name.

A quadruple double.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back