QAFL 2024 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Is anyone interested in having a "joker system" for this year's tipping competition just like what ESPN footytips have? This is how it works...

- Each tipper gets two Joker rounds of their choice during the season to gain double points.

I think it could make the tipping competition a little more interesting as more strategy will be involved. Let me know what you guys think.

Hey legends! Here's my tips for the upcoming weekend...
Surfers
Aspley
Palm Beach
Maroochydore
Morningside
Sherwood

Is anyone interested in having a "joker system" for this year's tipping competition just like what ESPN footytips have? This is how it works...

- Each tipper gets two Joker rounds of their choice during the season to gain double points.

I think it could make the tipping competition a little more interesting as more strategy will be involved. Let me know what you guys think.

I think we should leave it as is - don't want to over-complicate things and would be hard to keep track of. Great suggestion though and interested to see what other people think!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Up It Stumpy,
I like the idea but it would add a fair bit of work to my task here.

Another idea,(easy for me to score ) would be for me to choose a game each round thats worth 2 points for the correct tip .
Or do we just leave it as it is ..

Give me your feedback please guys .

cheers

Hey guys ,
please advise if your in on the tipping comp so I can arrange things from my end . We have 9 already ,,
Last year we had 27 I think, with only 2 or 3 dropping off during the season.

Please record your participation for me

Hey guys ,
please advise if your in on the tipping comp so I can arrange things from my end . We have 9 already ,,

Put me down for the tipping comp please Stuyd 👍. Also, I would probably still prefer the "joker system" concept rather than having one game in the round that's worth two points. If people prefer to have the joker system in place then I'm happy to keep track of everyone's jokers Stuyd.

Put me down for the tipping comp please Stuyd 👍. Also, I would probably still prefer the "joker system" concept rather than having one game in the round that's worth two points. If people prefer to have the joker system in place then I'm happy to keep track of everyone's jokers Stuyd.
Please leave as is it’s making me tired reading and attempting to understand the bloody joker system🤣

Hey guys ,

I'm in

I'll submit tips too.
I'm a footy tipping purist - "one win = one point". Don't go changin'.
Currently trying to prepare a draft of the Round 1 head-to-head clashes also.

Hey guys ,

I’m in Stuyd 👍👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back