QAFL 2023 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Payne would be 1 point.

Freeman would be 6 and Templeton would be 6

Would be hard to squeeze them in!

How long was it you said youd give Aspley, Redlands, Broadbeach etc to slide down the ladder? Hows that prediction look just 2 weeks later...

Given both GF teams took the field with 48 points on GF day.

Aspley trying to fit Templeton and Freeman into their side at 6 points each is exactly the point.

If they had not gone to Noosa in 2022, they would both be 3 pointers or less (the loophole)

So for them to find room for 12 points in their team, its going to get difficult. This will continue to get harder as the years go and the loophole is long gone.

With so many better quality players coming to this QAFL competition it makes sense for the powers at be to raise the points cap to say 60 points. Thats a simple and easier method then having to sort what point apply for what player to some degree.
Yeah not sure - think the whole idea is to encourage blokes to "stay at home". Maybe increase slightly but not by that much.

Geez a big announcement down in my old stomping ground be it the Ovens and Murray comp. Yarrawonga have appointed ex Geelong great in Steve Johnson as coach for 2 years. Yarra is where Johnson has his grass roots and they lost the Grand Final this year to Wang Magpies in a classic game by 3 points.

Geez a big announcement down in my old stomping ground be it the Ovens and Murray comp. Yarrawonga have appointed ex Geelong great in Steve Johnson as coach for 2 years. Yarra is where Johnson has his grass roots and they lost the Grand Final this year to Wang Magpies in a classic game by 3 points.
Good for him too - coach his own side.

That’s a massive get Stuyd! Actually snd ex Wang Magpie boy who was drafted through the bush rangers! Let’s hope it’s not on the back of gambling debts like Fev was.Matty Tripp(ex sports bet and crown bet owner) heavilly involved at Yarra!

That’s a massive get Stuyd! Actually snd ex Wang Magpie boy who was drafted through the bush rangers! Let’s hope it’s not on the back of gambling debts like Fev was.Matty Tripp(ex sports bet and crown bet owner) heavilly involved at Yarra!
Noosaboy, I give huge credit to Fev as he really put in during his 3 or so years at Yarra, and I mean not just on the field but off the field making himself available at the schools , junior footy clubs etc in the district for Auskick like clinics. He was very much liked and respected for what he did at Yarra.

Morningside B&F Last Night

1st KEEGAN DOWNIE
2nd NATHAN COLENSO
3rd WILSON BARRY
4th ONIELL MONCREIFF

Rising Star
ONIELL MONCREIFF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody insidious this gambling stuff for a number of elite sportsmen. Seeing Schwartz is doing some public speaking about his trials and tribulations. 10 fold worse in the states.

Noosaboy, I give huge credit to Fev as he really put in during his 3 or so years at Yarra, and I mean not just on the field but off the field making himself available at the schools , junior footy clubs etc in the district for Auskick like clinics. He was very much liked and respected for what he did at Yarra.
Have heard that too study! Actuslly had him as a guest speaker this year at one of our lunches and he was outstanding.Very relevant to what’s happening today with mental health etc as well as being very funny.Hit his life back in order and talked glowingly about his time at Yarrawonga!

Some good young guys in top 4 Dog - hope it was a good night for you!
Charlie Cole won the reserves B&F from only 12 games and he is colts aged.

Great night, nice to relax and get back into the club and see why it’s such a great place and irrespective of results, why there is so much to like about the Panthers moving forward

Have heard that too study! Actuslly had him as a guest speaker this year at one of our lunches and he was outstanding.Very relevant to what’s happening today with mental health etc as well as being very funny.Hit his life back in order and talked glowingly about his time at Yarrawonga!
His time at Pigeons possibly "saved him" on a variety of levels... Good to see.

Any updates to the coaching spots ..

Obviously Labrador is vacant now. Apparently Malceski is looking at AFL gigs ? Is there a rift or fallout ? 📣

Sherwood vacant and waiting for announcement 📣

Surfers vacant and waiting announcement 📣

Morningside vacant and waiting announcement 📣

Palm Beach Wasn’t vacant but apparently they have signed Sean Millane as senior coach ?? Any truths to this ?🤔

Redland, Noosa, Maroochy, Aspley, Wilston, Mt Gravatt, BroadBeach all coaches definitely staying on ? ✅

Morningside B&F Last Night

1st KEEGAN DOWNIE
2nd NATHAN COLENSO
3rd WILSON BARRY
4th ONIELL MONCREIFF

Rising Star
ONIELL MONCREIFF
Good from young Nater given he played about 10-12 games?

Any updates to the coaching spots ..

Obviously Labrador is vacant now. Apparently Malceski is looking at AFL gigs ? Is there a rift or fallout ? 📣

Sherwood vacant and waiting for announcement 📣

Surfers vacant and waiting announcement 📣

Morningside vacant and waiting announcement 📣

Palm Beach Wasn’t vacant but apparently they have signed Sean Millane as senior coach ?? Any truths to this ?🤔

Redland, Noosa, Maroochy, Aspley, Wilston, Mt Gravatt, BroadBeach all coaches definitely staying on ? ✅

I believe Mt Gravatt job open also?

Our announcement isn't far away I would think

And boy did he bring the crowds with his first home and away game attracting cloe to 10000, and most of these home and away games hsad some 5000 plus

Good from young Nater given he played about 10-12 games?

I believe Mt Gravatt job open also?

Our announcement isn't far away I would think
A great effort from Nate, now heads off down south to have a crack at the vfl. We wish him all the best, has been incredible for the panthers, great cut from a great family

Remove this Banner Ad

Back