Prediction Pre-Season Supplemental Selection & Mid-Season Rookie Draft

Who would you choose in the Mis-Season Draft: Multiple selections allowed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Brayden Kilpatrick has been outstanding for Boxhill this season. Has plenty of upside great user of the footy by foot & hand. We should seriously have a good look at him knows the hawks system.

Still hoping we go with Pickett, Would make a instant impact next year and would still be only 28. I think Mid year drafts are a perfect opportunity to pick up indigenous players with question marks hanging over their heads. See if they can fit in a professional environment over 6 months and then extended their contracts.

Still hoping we go with Pickett, Would make a instant impact next year and would still be only 28. I think Mid year drafts are a perfect opportunity to pick up indigenous players with question marks hanging over their heads. See if they can fit in a professional environment over 6 months and then extended their contracts.
Agree with the sentiment, but perhaps we extend the indigenous bit to include all players?

Oh... plus mayo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I read today that the hawks might be interested in Adam Tipungwuti from NT thunder. Anyone heard about this?

We've shown interest apparently but doubt he'll still be available at our selection.

I'm hoping that we are able to snatch Cody Hirst who is a chance to still be available.

Guess we'll all find out soon enough!

Back