Resource Potential Port Adelaide father son players

Remove this Banner Ad

I got to see Salopek a few weeks ago, I wasn’t sure if he was FS as I didn’t know the old man was down in Victoria. Seems a really good leader, decent size and mobility aswell but very skinny so isn’t just dominating due to size.

Rodan is fairly solid but is fairly powerful as a forward/mid

I got to see Salopek a few weeks ago, I wasn’t sure if he was FS as I didn’t know the old man was down in Victoria. Seems a really good leader, decent size and mobility aswell but very skinny so isn’t just dominating due to size.

Rodan a Reyner type?

thanks very much.

Steven Salopek's from Narre Warren originally and played for the Dandenong Stingrays in 2002.

Gil looks a very promising type. Intercept KPDs are worth there weight in gold, so it wouldn’t surprise me to see him rated in the Top 20 in the 2025 draft.

I’ve got high hopes for Xavier Walsh who is a competitive beast, so if both can come on, that’s a very enviable key defensive pairing for the years ahead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back