Resource Potential Port Adelaide father son players

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone have a list of FS and NGA potentials this year?
2x Burgoyne
Montgomery
Francou (are there 2?)
Benny Barrett
Gillon Wakelin

Can see a Philippou, Cochrane and Borlace amongst other names in the U18s
Dougie Cochrane & Jevan Phillipou aren't eligible for us unfortunately

Wasn't even a choice really. We didn't pursue him.
Felt to me like they were making it as clear as they could without burning bridges that we were second choice.

Felt to me like they were making it as clear as they could without burning bridges that we were second choice.

If his name was Tex Smith he’d not even have been considered for an afl spot at all. Feel good factor only

I think some of those fathers sons are in our NGA but not father son eligible. I assume Leys falls into this category. Can't see why he would be NGA.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

He qualifies as a Port NGA as Brian once has a stopover in Qatar on his way back from a European holiday.

Looked odd when he was deliberately hitting up short passes, but more conventional when he was kicking long.

Would like to see a set shot, but if it works it works?

The Gryan Effect

Scouting notes from U18 game MOTR in Round 1:

#21 Rome Burgoyne
Defender | 182cm | 29/08/2006

Smooth moving and well drilled
, Burgoyne’s running on the outside was a balance of power and poise, able to size his options up further up the ground. Burgoyne’s want to create new avenues in transition was prominent in his running patterns further up the ground. Along with Burgoyne’s six rebound 50s, he was able to push further up the ground with his physicality to break through congestion and offer himself as a handball option in transition.

Sounds like a Farrell replacement.

#21 Rome Burgoyne

, Burgoyne’s running on the outside was a balance of power and poise, able to size his options up further up the ground. Burgoyne’s want to create new avenues in transition was prominent in his running patterns further up the ground. Along with Burgoyne’s six rebound 50s, he was able to push further up the ground with his physicality to break through congestion and offer himself as a handball option in transition.

Any ideas on where these lads are likely to fall in the draft?

#21 Rome Burgoyne

Was that written by AI? Absolute word salad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back