Mod. Notice Posting of media articles

Remove this Banner Ad

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
Just a reminder to all posters not to post full articles from newspapers or other news websites on BigFooty.

In regards to linking to articles, the Official BigFooty rule is:

* Headline
* link
* Excerpt up to a paragraph

No more, unless you have specific remarks about specific paragraphs or sentences in which case:

Your comment
More comment

Thank you

Just a reminder to all posters not to post full articles from newspapers or other news websites on BigFooty.

* Headline
* link

No more, unless you have specific remarks about specific paragraphs or sentences in which case:

Your comment
More comment

Thank you

And just a reminder to anyone, if you find some football journalism ...

... come to think of it, you won't. Forget I said anything.

* Headline
* link

Your comment
More comment

Thank you
In the case of Subscriber only articles that most can't get access to through the Paywall unless a paid up subscriber??

camo.jpg

Ok?

People can choose to pay or not

Can't quote them in full.
I told you 6 months ago that this board was in breach of previously posted rules ......you and other Mods ignored it .....what, did you get a kick up the backside by the chief?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I told you 6 months ago that this board was in breach of previously posted rules ......you and other Mods ignored it .....what, did you get a kick up the backside by the chief?
Maybe I should start reading your posts :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back