Think Tank Post here if you are sick to * of #VicBias and Interstate club flogs whinging and complaining about MCG Grand Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Meh, we'll win them anywhere.

Much more satisfying dunking on Vic clubs at the 'home' of football and dashing their dreams after they've lathered themselves up into a frenzy, thinking it's a 'cakewalk'.
You've only played 1 Melbourne club Collingwood, that has its home at the MCG and they nearly always find a way to lose on the big day.

The GOAT Premier in Australian political history you mean.

Didn't have you pegged as a cooker m7

images
233398309_10220217090280992_5007821460409240778_n.jpg

VicBias is going to go into overdrive this finals series to get Carlton over the line

Strap in or strap on !

Easy answer - some of the suburb teams could just move to more regional VIC.
eg Bulldogs can move to Ballarat, Bendigo (Richmong), Albury/Wodonga (Carlton), Shepparton (lolNorf), Frankston (Collingwood), Warrnambool (Essendon), Hawks (Dingley) etc could all do with a regional boost.

Otherwise Demons to Marvel with the Saints..... Alternatively also upgrade 1 or 2 of the old home grounds in the burbs.
Then no MCG advantage and regional economies made stronger. Winners all round. :cool:;)

eg Bulldogs can move to Ballarat, Bendigo (Richmong), Albury/Wodonga (Carlton), Shepparton (lolNorf), Frankston (Collingwood), Warrnambool (Essendon), Hawks (Dingley) etc could all do with a regional boost.

Otherwise Demons to Marvel with the Saints..... Alternatively also upgrade 1 or 2 of the old home grounds in the burbs.
Then no MCG advantage and regional economies made stronger. Winners all round. :cool:;)
Richmond and Bendigo works for me. Done. ✔️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eg Bulldogs can move to Ballarat, Bendigo (Richmong), Albury/Wodonga (Carlton), Shepparton (lolNorf), Frankston (Collingwood), Warrnambool (Essendon), Hawks (Dingley) etc

Good concept but clearly lacking in-depth knowledge of Victorian geography

*Dogs to Bacchus Marsh, restart the safari park
*Frankston would be St. Kilda, they already had/have training ground at Carrum Downs and WSOTR
*Richmond can go to Philip Island, once all their bandwagoners hop off will be the perfect size
*Carlton = Griffith, Don McKay says Hi
*Essendon are already where they belong, at the failed airport still awaiting takeoff
*Hawthorn to Mt. Gambier, lots of tarps there courtesy of Scott’s and it’s practically in Victoria
*Melbourne to Mt. Bulla/Hotham, obv.
*Norf to Mildura, can’t get much more north than that
*Geelong to Tassie to preserve their external positioning

Collingwood would of course remain the G as the biggest club and major crowd draw

Marvel can be burnt to the ground with the AFL commission inside

well yes, I also went out to Waverley. Best mates with a brother of an Eagles player. Sat in my Hawks gear in the Eagles families bay LoL :)
I was a young kid and had moved to Perth (from Canberra). Mostly all I could think of that day was I can’t go to school ever again if we lose. Such was the Eaglemania. It’s the only time I vomited from nerves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back