Think Tank Post here if you are sick to * of #VicBias and Interstate club flogs whinging and complaining about MCG Grand Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
You knew the rules when you signed up to join our league D/Hs..

Don't like it

youre-free-to-leave-anytime-sebastian.gif

Victoria is and forever will be the heartland of footy.

It's not our fault the pissants of West Horsham (Port and Crom) keep crapping the bed in finals, and Freo have always been a basket case.

It's locked in ironclad for the Granny to be played at the G until 2057 anyway, incessant whinging and crying over how unfair it is isn't going to change a damn thing !!

terminator-deal-with-it.gif

#vicsdoitbetter

Don't like it

It's not our fault the pissants of West Horsham (Port and Crom) keep crapping the bed in finals, and Freo have always been a basket case.

It's locked in ironclad for the Granny to be played at the G until 2057 anyway, incessant whinging and crying over how unfair it is isn't going to change a damn thing !!

#vicsdoitbetter
Go Sydney!:)

Don't like it

#vicsdoitbetter

your mob is only in the comp to provide Fawlty Towers comedy for the rest of the Comp to giggle at.

MCG is where its at. Go to Melbourne if you want to go to a Grand Final. I dont live in Vic and I've been to 7.

/thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This song sums the G (greatest sports arena on Earth along with Fenway Park and the Old Boston Garden) beautifilly

Wouldn't swap living in Melbourne for any other city in the world, let alone Australia (lol at losers being forced to live in Perf or Radelaide)

The Big V doesn't only stand for Victoria, it stands for VICTORY !°

This years Premiers once again will be Victorian (Hopefully Carlton or not us, the Dees)

Victoria's SOO colours are very much like Carlton's. Anyone notice that ?

UP THE VICS, UP THE BLUE BAGGERS !

Did you go to VFL Park in 1991 and Angry and The Batmobile ? :)
well yes, I also went out to Waverley. Best mates with a brother of an Eagles player. Sat in my Hawks gear in the Eagles families bay LoL :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back