Meet Up Ports vs Sydney (sack Hinkley)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amongst many attributes the great coaches have the ability to make players believe they are better than they are (John Cahill was a master at this, particularly in finals), make crucial moves that change games, eg Fos moving Geoff Motley from the centre to the half forward flank resulting in that player scoring 7 match winning goals in the 2nd half of a gf, or plucking players from virtual obscurity to perform a crucial role on the big day, eg Adrian Settre.

Kern has shown none of those attributes, his selections and match ups on any given day can unbalance the line up, and then he is either too late to do anything about it, or worse still does nothing but sit there with lips pursed and arms folded waiting for something to happen that more often than not doesn't, where the aforementioned would make moves to either gain an advantage or stop the oppo from getting one, and they would sometimes do that even before the ball was bounced to start the game.
I seem to recall that may have been against Norwood in the late 50's. Norwood centreman, Peter Koerner was in great form at the time.

I seem to recall that may have been against Norwood in the late 50's. Norwood centreman, Peter Koerner was in great form at the time.
I thought the opponent that day was Westies RJ but it definitely could have been Norwood, and without looking it up I'm going to take a punt on it being 1957 as I'm fairly certain that gf was played before my family moved to the city in late 1958.

We need to make a stand before Hinkley and his friends fück our club up even more.

Maybe it's time we all meet up like we did for #bringbackthebars and organise a couple hundred #sackhinkley posters.

With a couple hundred posters spread around the ground it won't go unnoticed.

We need to get out club back.

Join

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back