Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

It was interesting to hear Chris Scott refer to us as an "emotional" team. That is it in a nutshell. All the other coaches know that if you can put just a bit of pressure on we will crack. There is plenty of talent in the team. In the first half with a what have we got to lose attitude, with the talent at our disposal, we were awesome. As soon as it became, hang on we shouldn't lose from here, we were ****ed. Geelong smashed us in the second half it was not a Ross Lyon type negative tactic, they scored at will and smashed us by 40 points in that half. The only difference in the first and second halves was the Hinkley fragile mindset.

Reality Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

The Hinkley celebration was a bit off.

He deserved it as it was a great win but these types of celebrations always come off as being as the young kids say super cringy.

Hinkley just has a bit of that undignified loser quality even in a win if that makes sense.

Sometimes it is not how you celebrate but what you celebrate.

Lucky - for sure, but a win is a win, and I'll take it any day over a loss, even if I have to watch Donuts gloating!

Lucky - but he still hasn't won anything of true value, and most likely never will.
A friend texted me saying You'd be happy with that. I just said a 20 goal flogging and Hinkley sacked would be better. But always nice to beat those w***ers.

He deserved it as it was a great win but these types of celebrations always come off as being as the young kids say super cringy.

Hinkley just has a bit of that undignified loser quality even in a win if that makes sense.

He doesn't know how to win with dignity and that makes him even more of a loser.

A fist pump was all it needed man. Such an unprofessional loser.

A fist pump was all it needed man. Such an unprofessional loser.

It makes Port look like such a smalltime pretender.

Guy McKenna at the Suns might’ve been forgiven for celebrating such a win circa 2013/14, but for a club and coach of such stature/experience, it’s just embarrassing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back