Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some rule changes, as it's my baby and there has been some... disappointing opinions in here. The thread is for cheering on picks, you deathride or you have civil conversations in the non-freo thread.

**** Port, **** Pies, **** Saints!!!!

Last edited:
If we hadn’t s**t the bed in a combined 4 minutes of football against Carlton and Port we’d be sitting a game clear in second.
Carlton would be 11th and Port 10th, and I’d argue we have barely played any decent footy.
I keep coming back to those weeks as well. Just keep thinking what if. Made worse by Pies continuing to have the most incredible close game run anyone has ever seen

They're really not that bad and the % tells you that to some extent. However, given how tight 2nd through 12th is I think the best they can do is 13th which is a good result for us.
They're a bit like us last year, decent team but we finished like 13th or 14th due to how even the comp is

I keep coming back to those weeks as well. Just keep thinking what if. Made worse by Pies continuing to have the most incredible close game run anyone has ever seen
Made even worse by the fact that Essendon currently occupy 2nd spot with a percentage barely over 100. Most decent teams are having big lapses this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back